Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Mechanical Species

Ichiro Primus

I
If I am wanting to create a race of mechanical sentient machines, do I need to make both a factory submission for the machine part and then a linked codex sub for the species? Or do I just need to make the species sub?

Ichiro Primus
I did the same thing as what you're asking about. What worked for me is making a factory post first, and then linking it with a species sub afterwards. Then just semantics with aging (since machines can't really die of natural causes usually) would be needed for the species sub as well. In my case, the phrasing of "hard to kill" in variations helped a lot. Hopefully this helps you in your endeavors with your sentient machines!

Ichiro Primus

No problem at all! What I recommend for if you make different models of droids for the species, is make that initial factory post a more generic post for the species as a whole. Then just make the separate models in subsequent posts.

The character concept is really cool! Hope all goes well! From your character bio, the Nex look really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom