Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Mecetti House Guard Army & Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

MciGC87.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Army Name:Mecetti House Guard Army and Marines
  • Classification: Provincial Army and Marine forces
  • Affiliation: House Mecetti https://www.starwarsrp.net/factions/house-mecetti.331/
  • Army Symbol: The Red Star of the Obulette System
  • Description: Professional force of trained army and military personnel
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Obulette, Mecetti Province
  • Goals: Protect House Mecetti assets and concerns, and conduct House Mecetti wartime operations.
  • Reputation: A decent but unremarkable military force with a long history in the Tapani Sector.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
  • Army Size: Large
  • Composition: Soldiers wearing blast armor, carrying blaster rifles and/or blaster pistols, with occasional heavy weapons and AT-AT or Speeder Truck transport in the field. Units are deployed by Gozanti Cruisers or Shuttles from House Star Destroyers and Corvettes.
MEMBERS
The Mecetti House Guard is led by a General who oversees the Marine and Army branches jointly, with Majors respectively in charge of the individual Army and Marine contingents. All Mecetti House Guard forces are answerable to the royal family.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Mecetti House Guard has protected House Mecetti for over a thousand years. They have capably but unremarkably protected the Mecetti Province in the Tapani sector for as long as anyone can remember. Ostensibly servicing the people, they are more accurately the strong arm of the Mecetti royal family.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

Simple and solid submission overall! There are just two links I need to see before I can approve this for you, otherwise you're good to go! The Image Credit link doesn't seem to work, at least for me, so that needs to be fixed. Obulette in Headquarters needs to be linked as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom