Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meanwhile, on Nar Shadda...

Ceska smiled easily and shrugged. The rejection actually smarted a bit, but there wasn't much to be done about it. Just make it seem loke no big deal.

"Your loss."

She took a once over of everything and, once satisfied, she turned back to Jen.

"Thank you. Everything looks exactly like I wanted here."

Well, maybe not everything, she reflected while looking at Jen. You couldn't always have everything, though. On a whim, she smiled at the Raven again and tossed her another credit chit.

"Have a drink on me. Since you don't turn one down. Anyway, I need to get going early, so....'

[member="Jen"]

Jennifer offered a kind smile, giving another nod as a greeting and turned on her feet, stopping once more halfway through the motion, this time because of a thought she had gotten. “Hmm, wait a second.” She mumbled, looking inside her leather jacket as if searching for something, a holocard retrieved shortly after. “Here take this, so you know who to contact when you want something fixed, yea?”

She tossed it to her, the moment it would hit something it would light up, a holographic, somewhat blurry image of a Raven sitting upon the card coming to life as text would appear besides it, detailing some encryption numbers to get hold of Jennifer’s comm device.
“So we can get that drink another day. I guess I owe you one.” She said, finally turning completely upon her feet, the single extra credit chip put inside a pocket in her jacket, the sounds of her light steps and those much more harder ones of her droid heard as she walked down the ship ramp and out of the hanger.

It had been fun meeting this ‘Amanda’. And she even got asked out, she had to admit that she was flattered, but today… Was not the day for drinks. It was like something electric was in the air, as if something was brewing under the very surface of this planet. Jennifer however, wouldn’t know what until too late. A lot would be happening within the circles of the Ravens, that was certain.

[member="Ceska Starshield"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom