Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship MC95 "Raddus" Type Mon Cal Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZWEICOM

Z
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

mon_calamari_mc90_star_defender_ackbar_by_shoguneagle_dd8qc72-fullview.jpg
  • Intent: To create a mainline Star Defender for the Galactic Triumvirtive Federation
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Mon Cal Mc85 Star Cruiser
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Star Defender, Pocket Carrier
  • Length: 3000 Meters
  • Width: 750 Meters
  • Height: 450 Meters
  • Armament: Average
  • 16x Turbolaser Cannons
  • 12x Mine Deployers
  • 12x Quad Turbolasers
  • Defenses: Average
  • Particle Shields
  • Defense Shields
  • Hangar Space: High
  • Hangar Allocations:
    Starfighters: 18 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 4 squadrons

[*]Maneuverability Rating: Average
[*]Speed Rating: Average
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Fast. 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Hangar Bay
  • Bridge
  • Barracks
  • Observation Deck
  • Etc.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths:
  • "As steady as she goes"- The MC95 " Raddus" Type Mon Cal Cruiser posses Avery advanced hyperdrive, espically when one considers her size and the ratag group of rebels who produced her.
  • "I can do my part" The MC95 is well armed for a ship of this magnitude, although most of her weapons are stolen, obselate, cannons from Sith-Imperial scrap yards.
  • Built Mon Cal Tough
Weaknesses:
  • "I'm a lover not a fighter"- Whilst the ship carriers an impressive amount of weaponary it is not nearly enough to go head to head with enemy capitol ships. This is due to each weapon being placed as to provide cover support for the rest of the TriFed's Fleet
  • Mismatched- The ship combines multiple older types of weaponry unto an advanced hykl, making it a mismatched couple. As such, the weapons themselves can't punch through armor without concentrated fire.
Description: The MC95 " Raddus" type Mon Cal Cruiser is the brainchild of Rebels. Deep in Sith Space, these ragtag group of freedom fighters used stolen Imperial Weapons and metal, shipping them off to Mon Calamari workers to be used in construction of a viable Command Vessel for their primary supporters the Galactic Triumvirtive.

With the majority of the vessel owing to Mon Cal ingenuity, the ship surprisingly has a fixed design, dropping the standard Mon Cal Art critique and adding the bonsus of a fully dedicated warship complete with the nessciets an Admiral would need

Although not as advanced as the Sith-Imperial Armada, the Triumvirtive Fleet relies on this massive warship to be the smiling face of it's protective fleets as it prepares itself to ally with the Silver Jedi Order and Outer Rim Coalition to fight back the tyranny of the Sith Empire

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Triumvirtive Muse"]

Triumvirtive Muse said:
Hangar Space: High
Hangar Allocations:
Starfighters: 6 squadrons
Support Craft: 2 squadrons

This is a 3000m starship with a High hanger rating. This means that the total of squadrons here should be 22 as opposed to the current 8. Base support craft should be 4 support squadrons as well.

Triumvirtive Muse said:
Hyperdrive Class: Fast. 1
Sorry, can you clarify this. Is this a 1.0 hyperdrive or a 0.1 hyperdrive? Because one of those I'm happy to sign off for on a vessel this size and class, the other I am considerably less so.

I'd also like to see some extra weaknesses with a bit more meaning.

As a completely unrelated note, and I'm not sure if its intentional or not, but I believe you actually mean Galactic Triumvirate as opposed to Galactic Triumvirtive. The latter not actually being a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom