Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Maybe It's Time...

Selinica Miriya Cailis had pulled him out of the bottle and woken him to... Things... He wasn't sure where that was going. Not sure he wanted to know. But he owed the woman twice over. Comms had gone out to the regular cast and crew. Romi Jade Romi Jade . Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser . Veino Garn Veino Garn . Even the long absent Jorus. He was back, on Socorro, and while alive, not doing well. Truth be told, his connection to the Force was almost gone. The long wallow in pity and despair had severed him almost completely. And he said as much, concerned that no matter what training regimen he underwent, the Force remained elusive and inconsistent.

But now? Maybe it was time to ask for help. The Galaxy was in flames worse than it had been in ages. The Alliance, which he had long considered a bastion that would never fully fall, was teetering. And he sat in a hammock in a desert Oasis drinking Absinthe Aing-Tii and whining about a dead wife. Marasun would be beyond disappointed, and his old master would be more than justified. So he trained, working his body to the breaking point. Even without the Force, he could still serve. And would. But he had hope one of his friends would show and help him repair his self-destructive bend. Hell, the arrogant mountain of a man Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor might even be consulted if he couldn't figure it out. They only had the one duel, and his opinion was iffy... But pride didn't serve the people.

For today, he started with empty martial katas from Echanic workbooks and simple sword movements and techniques from the training his Mandalorian wife had imparted. The Mandalorians knew best how to hunt and fight Jedi and Sith without the Force, so he figure until he could properly use a lightsaber, their techniques and a Corellian naval saber would do for now.

She thought she might find Star Guy, but she knew Coren was just as occupied these days as she was.

"Hey Jules..." she called out, projecting over the ambiance.

She sauntered up, stopping some feet behind him, but on the perimeter of his training area. She dug her boots in the shaded sand, planting herself. Swaying in her stance, she shifted her weight to one leg while crossing her arms. "Long time no see, whatcha doing?"

Obviously he was training, she was more so inquiring into what specifically.

"I got your message..." She noted up close that he seemed faint in the ebb and flow of the Force, he was still there, but...it was but an echo of what she knew Julius to be when they spoke last; an observation.

"How have you been Julius?" She smirked.

Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire

The saber in his hands, simple durasteel, swept up and then stabbed down into the loose sands, sticking with the cupped hilt up as he turned. The bionic arm of the Aing-Tii shimmered in silver and pearlescent, while tattoos covered his torso from his days in the Republic Military and running with Mandalorians and his now gone wife. To the side was a towel and neatly folded clothes, including a burnished beskar pauldron. Without acknowledging Romi yet he stepped over to the pile and grabbed the towel, drenching himself from a hanging canteen before wiping his shaggy hair and beard mostly dry.

More grey than other colors, he turned to regard the lady, Romi Jade Romi Jade , who seemed to be willing to pull his ass out of the fire more often than anything else in their friendship and smiled as his white spacers shirt slipped one, the metallic thread of the first-class bloodstripes clashing a bit with the sweat marked item.

"Romi... I've..."

Everything he had to say fled, though not in the depression of before. But in utter frustration. At himself.

"She died... And I lost everything... I can't even feel the Force... Self-pity and drink dulled me to the point of so far gone I'm not even sure where to begin fixing."

A flicker of humor, and an attempt at a joke. He was the Julius Sedaire after all. Wasn't that his thing?

"But other than that i've been doing good with the bonsai around here..."

With a flourish he indicated several small saplings in the desert Enclave's arena, that looked about half dead. Warrior, maybe. Arborist? No.

She squirmed in place mostly because words failed her too, but that wouldn't prevent her from being there for Jules. In fact, in ways she always felt like she and Jules understood each other -- she never felt judged by him.

"I can tell the bonsai have kept you busy..." she started to pace around the perimeter but still drew close, "I'm sorry Jules."

A beat.

"I don't have the answers right now, but I do think we can work towards getting
back. That's if you want to...you could come spend some time on Ossus and get away for a bit."

Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom