Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matukai Sin'die - The Honorable Warrior

Matreya

Matukai Sin'die

Balance of the physical and spiritual is the cornerstone of the Matukai Sin'die philosophy. The general aspects of the Sin'die include keeping the body clean and strong, purifying oneself through physical activity, honing their control over the Force through exercise and combat, and maintaining freedom for the many. Another Sin'die teaching emphasizes a flexibility of spirit that avoids becoming overtly flustered or upset, in order to harness the power brought by control over emotion and body. The purpose of this teaching was to allow the body to focus the Force with greater efficiency.

Distinguished as among the best martial artists in the galaxy, the Matukai Sin'die make their own bodies the focus of their abilities, and are capable of using physical exercise and discipline as a form of meditation. Keeping their focus inward, Matukai philosophy differs from that of the Jedi Order in that the Jedi see physical exercise and meditation as separate; however, this inward focus allows Sin'die adherents such a degree of control over their bodies as to develop an otherwise negligible connection to the Force into a far more significant source of strength. Also, though the Sin'die train to hone the Force through exercise, those without connection to it's power are even more welcome, being taught the same and expected to train even harder then their Force Using Counterparts.

Though combat is an essential part of nigh all Sin'die lives, the whole of the community are not conquerous unless provoked. They are an economical culture that is wrapped around it's head philosophy, those whom can prove best in aspects of combat provoked by challenges lead the organization. Although the head of the Sin'die is the overall controller, if a sole warrior can show their prowess they can be accepted no matter what the case.

The Umbaran's got a point there.

Maybe use some other symbols?

Vector---Flower-of-Life---01,-1c,-sacred-geometry,-energy,-symbol,-powerful,-healing,-protection,-cl-T-Shirts.jpg

Matreya

What religion does that go to? Lol not calling you out, honestly, I found that on Google after typing 'sword symbols' as I want it a sword-esque symbol. @Triko @Tyrin Ardik

This is not the canon version of the Matukai. The canon Matukai have no organization (and thus wouldn't be a faction) and consider the Dark Side heresy. They do not pursue combat mastery as mastery of the Force, but mastery of the body as mastery of the Force.

I was planning to do a Matukai storyline with Lynn Caromed. This is not something I would be a part of.

Matreya

That's fine. You don't have to lol. And no it's not, it's based roughly on it, hence the additive of Sin'die. But unless I'm remembering incrrectly, though they did not conquer, they did use martial arts (aka combat) to hone their power.

Matreya

Asher North? Lol that's my character. But yeah if this interests you them join. Droids are welcome as well, as long as the accept and obey the principles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom