Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matters regarding the Eternal Empire

Mauda

I mentioned settling on Zakuul. That is no longer an option. Why? The Eternal Empire is back. I don't at all doubt their rise and I am confident that their appearance now will be followed by rapid growth and development. And this is a good thing.

If you are not aware, the Eternal Empire is a heavily technocratic government. They are neither Light nor Dark. They behave only to further practical goals. During their original rise to power they persecuted religious fanaticism by exiling the Scions of Zakuul and proceeded to utilise a highly advanced A.I Fleet to tear across the Galaxy and demolish.. everybody. So much so that they forced the Republic and Sith Empire into an Alliance.

If this doesn't sound like exactly what we are pursuing, then I don't know what does.

I intend to see that their rise is unhindered. Once they gather their strength, and us gather ours, I wish for us to enter into an Alliance. Our combined Empires, with aligned interests and military might, will be an unstoppable force to bring about a new age of enlightenment and intellect.

We need to start as soon as Possible.

(What do you think? [member="Ravenous"] [member="Demitry Draskovits"])

Ravenous

R
Mmm...I can totally see where you are going with this and with all things considered it makes a lot of sense but when you really get down to it can the eternal empire really be trusted? I know a adequate bit about them as i played through the SWTOR storylines and during that time the former Sith emperor, Valkorion his three children, Arcann,Thexan and Vaylin, Vaylin being world breakingly powerful all devastated the galaxy.

​They were treacherous deceitful and worst of all detrimental in their conquest.

I mean Valkorion tried to EAT the entire galaxy to fuel his "Immortality."

What i'm trying to say is that while they most likely have evolved in strength and aspirations they are the eternal empire and I'd hate to end up dying to some bratty children and their fancy toys if you're picking up what im saying.

[member="Orex Mauda"] [member="Demitry Draskovits"]

Mauda

[member="Ravenous"]

Can understand, but bear in mind this is a new Eternal Empire, governed by a high-ranking Imperial Admiral. Fortunately for us, this Admiral isn't a galaxy-eating immortal god-emperor.

But he is force-sensitive.

As with all things, we should always be cautious. Of course We won't enter into an Alliance or further involve ourselves with them if the majority vote is No. If you two don't think its a good idea, we won't proceed.

[member="Demitry Draskovits"]

Mauda

[member="Demitry Draskovits"] [member="Ravenous"]

I must further press this matter. Things in the Unknown Regions are ramping up and if we aren't involved in some way, we will not see our vision of this Galaxy realised.

Are you two in a position to involve yourselves?

Ravenous

R
I Think its time we take action to see our aspirations come to fruition.

Though we should be strategic about how we integrate ourselves. We wouldn't want to alienate a potential ally or make a powerful enemy by siding with a foreign or ill-conceived faction. If I had to choose between the eternal empire the Chiss Ascendancy or the first order I would probably side with the Chiss but its only precognition at the moment.

None the less I agree fully on undertaking this endeavor just give me the word and I swear change will be brought.

[member="Orex Mauda"] [member="Demitry Draskovits"]

Mauda

[member="Ravenous"]

Without the final vote on an Ally coming from [member="Demitry Draskovits"], we can't currently make any diplomatic moves. Nonetheless, I will form the faction that is our Empire and begin subbing our technology. We'll grow and emerge when we need to.

Final Question, Where will we set up? (Planet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom