Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mastery Discussion on Veino Garn (IC)

Veino considered this next question from [member="Aaralyn Gyndar"]. What could he give outside of teaching skills? What did he know? He tapped his finger along the table, running everything he knew about himself through his mind.

"I suppose the greatest contribution I could make to them would be the idea that while Jedi, to use the common term, are most visible while fighting wars to bring peace and harmony to the galaxy," He gave a small shrug at the blatant irony there, "But it can be accomplished on a much smaller scale without anyone ever realizing who we might be, sometimes by even just taking the time to really listen and see those we interact with to bring some light their day that they can then share with those they meet."

That was a convoluted mess, and he frowned, trying to put it more clearly. "Perhaps to condense it, I'd pass the idea that everything we do carries great meaning that can have a huge impact on any we meet, even if there are no Force tricks or lightsaber duels involved."

That was about the best he could manage. He was neither a poet nor a wordsmith, and a silver tongue was not one of his gifts. So he sat back and listened as it started and others began to vote.

The general atmosphere would bring a notion of acceptance and agreement. All there in that cantina, the watering hole in the middle of nowhere would come together to bring into the fold a new master.

Passed RPJ :)
Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom