Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Nomination Vote: Zaiden James-Greyson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] instead of a large paragraph of my response, I decided I'll just say, I am one of the highest posters on the site, so I don't know how else to get more OOC known. I believe the reason you don't know me as much is you came to power during my absense I believe. Because somehow even founders like Jay know me :/

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] I know, and I was super happy when I got your vote.
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] *bashes face into wall...twice* frak. Nearly forgot yet again! I will get to that asap. Also, thanks for the vote of confidence, it means just as much.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I think it's time we leave this thread for the rest of the Masters to weigh in.

Side note: Je'gan took two super-active years to get Master. All things considered, this place is pretty fething quick even when someone's promotion is overdue.

Matreya

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Anaya Fen"]

Thanks everyone for your votes. But I guess I'm going to end up doing some more training before I move on. Battle some more masters. Finish some more dominions. Follow in the footsteps of the great red skinned chick who did the same thing! Lol. In the end, I decided Dranok and Mikhail were right in a way, not that I needed to do more, but that it is better. I looked forward to it forever and got sad when told no, now all of a sudden I want to keep being a knight. So yeah, lock this up please someone or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom