Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Nomination Vote: Shinju Ayasha

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Jaime has played Shinju since 2006, and transferred this character. She was granted Knight in the transfer, but has done enough work here to earn Master from scratch. This is, as it happens, the third time Shinju has earned Master, and she fills all of my criteria, personally.

Thread list found here.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13815-master-progress-tracker-post-your-dossiers-here/

@[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Anara Valnor"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"]

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
Yes.
I vote Yes for many, many reasons. Jaime's a good guy, being the first, and contributed a ton of time and effort to developing characters and roleplaying with everyone he can get his hands (or mouth) on. Shinju in particular was my favorite, growing up with the Sith alongside Shinju and Lucien was great. The way Shinju's character and personality is maintained is astounding, that psychopathic tang coupled with a little cannibalism is iconic here on SWRP. As for IC progression, I've seen quite a lot of it from Shinju. I'm pleased with the way it was carried out and the quality of it.

Good job, Shinju! Keep up the outstanding work!

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Shinju has, since coming here been a character I read with a bit of dread and disgust in my mouth. I would say it isn't due to the quality of the writing, but it really is. Shinju is simply a horrifying character, in my opinion one of the writer's best and one of the more unique villains on the site.

Overall, my answer is a resounding yes.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Darn, missed the window to say no and list the best reason ever, ever... so I guess I'll just keep it to myself and say a late yes so its seven out of eight than... third time is the charm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom