Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Ir'hara'suhg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ir'hara'suhg
Loyalties: Master to Rylon Merrock
Role: Master to Rylon Merrock
Development threads: (None yet)
Species: Duinuogwuin
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Appearance: He has many scars running across his body due to the many battles he has fought in his long life. Even for Duinuogwuin standards he is considered to be exceptionally large, being a large 50 meters long. He has tired looking Grey eyes, and a large mustache running off his lip down to his belly.
Personality: He is extremely Wise due to his many years and experiences, he is calm, stoic, and over-all good natured, though he is not afraid to say the truth or do hurtful things.
Weapon of choice: The force
Wealth: Due to his many years he has collected some wealth, overall however, he has about the average amount of credits in the galaxy. He does not seem wealthy though due to him choosing to spend his life as a nomad.
Combat function: Though it is rare that he does get into combat, he chooses to fight with his advanced powers of the force. However if he is forced to draw a lightsaber, he is a near master of the Soresu form and is skilled with chaining force powers into his attacks. He also has the ability in Duinuogwun, to exhale superheated gasses.
His biggest weakness however, is his lack of mobility due to his large size.
Notable possessions: He has a small number of Holocrons dealing with lightsaber combat.
Other notes: None
(First Npc)

Denied, for several reasons.

Master level NPCs require at least one dev thread to show their skills and powers. This one, in my opinion, would require several due to its purported age, skill, knowledge, and power.

This strikes me as a method of self-training, which is frowned upon on these forums. I would recommend you seek out a PC Knight or Master to train you. If you are experiencing difficulty with this, then look into group classes and participating in faction threads and missions. Training is easily acquired by those methods.

A "small amount of holocrons dealing with lightsaber combat" alongside his "master skill level of Soresu" leads me to believe there are things on these holocrons that are too powerful for just any NPC to be carrying around and also strikes as a way to handwaive getting ahold of such things without real effort.

NPC's are not meant to be the end-all-be-all of your PC character stories. This one is overall, an entirely far too overpowered NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom