Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master and apprentice (Requests go here.)

So because copying is super easy, and in my artistic and college career always got me somewhere:

Master and apprentice requests Format:

Name: If I have to explain this than all hope is lost already

Looking for: State if you looking for a master or an apprentice

Details Character: Who is your character, what does he do and why. Be quick but precise please. include if you are a sith, dark jedi, witch or something else.

Details: State what you are looking for in detail, both ability and character wise. Please be precise again.

So yeah he we go.

Currently looking for an master

Currently looking for a apprentice
[member="Darth Abyss"]

I will make the start, because why not: (I made this faction after all lol)

Name: Darth Abyss

Looking for: Apprentice

Details Character: Abyss greatest desire is knowledge, and he would do anything to gain more. Most people are simply pawns to him, assets to be used in his personal quest. His skills are mainly mind related, or stealth based, plus some neat tricks that aren't force related
Details: So Abyss apprentice can be anything, sith or witch or whatever. The only thing I really care for is that your character shares Abyss view to some degree (meaning I don't need another sith desiring to be the next great emperor) and also has some traits that go along with his amoral and none honorable behavior and his obsessions.

name: darth forge

looking for: master

character details: looking for revenge and knowledge in force stealth and alchemy. wants to kill the Jedi order and take revenge on his old master only uses stealth alchemy and servants. likes mind tricks and manipulation prefers mind over matter

Slippy

The Adorable Nightmare
Name: Slippy

Looking for: Master

Details Character: My character is a witch. In a nutshell, he is a derranged lunatic who attacks anyone who wrongs him. I don't have much else to say. He has no true goal in life apart from killing all who has wronged him.

Details: A witch. That is all I'm looking for. I have no other needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom