Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Mass Lore creation? (Including planets, systems, cultures, force nexus(es), technologies, and much more)

Hello, I am beginning work on a fairly large lore creation project. I was wondering if anyone could help with this? Mostly, I need some help in determining the order of which I should be creating these things, whether I need to finish all of the associated components before submitting, and if there are any exceptions to the 1 month rule for pre-codex? Any help, especially from codex judges, would be greatly appreciated!

Aster Jen'allé Aster Jen'allé The order of things is entirely up to you.

For myself though, in my own experience, if I know about everything that I'm going to make, I rather work on it all in Pre-Codex and then hand it in all together, with all the links already functional and not needing any edits or such.

Another option is to separate it into segments and hand a few in every time.

I second the route of doing it all in the pre-codex and then passing it all into active judging together.

If you'd prefer to do everything one at a time, though, the route that would make the most sense to me would be starting with the largest unit and moving on down. So, start with the system, then the planets, specific locations on the planets/any force nexuses present, then the species, cultures, and any lore/mythology they have.

I second the route of doing it all in the pre-codex and then passing it all into active judging together.

If you'd prefer to do everything one at a time, though, the route that would make the most sense to me would be starting with the largest unit and moving on down. So, start with the system, then the planets, specific locations on the planets/any force nexuses present, then the species, cultures, and any lore/mythology they have.

My only fear is running into the 1-month limiter and “losing” chunks of the work on it. Normally I would just start templates for all important elements and submit them together, but I can foresee a world where it takes me more than a month to finish all of the submissions in pre-codex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom