OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a standard unique lightsaber.
- Image Source: SWTOR Forums (No credit given on site)
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: Lightsaber Pike
- Manufacturer: Erin Tenelhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/16900-erin-tenel/ / The Crystal Forge
- Affiliation: @Maple Hartehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/17867-maple-harte/
- Modularity: Yes (Lightsaber Crystal only)
- Material: Duratsteel, Lightsaber Components, Synthetic Crystal
- Classification: Lightsaber Pike
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Synthetic Black-Green Crystal
- Collapsable ceramisteel shaft, strengthened with Sith Alchemy.
- Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse.
- Can cut through many materials with relative ease.
- Greater reach than most other lightsaber versions.
- Functions underwater.
- The hilt can collapse down to a much more portable length (although the blade cannot be activated in this state).
- Cortosis, phrik, beskar, all are resistant to the blade of a lightsaber, with cortosis capable of shorting out the blade on contact.
- The alchemical hilt results in a much heavier shaft than normal.
Created for [member="Maple Harte"] at her request, this otherwise difficult to conceal and somewhat unwieldy weapon is made easier to transport by having a collapsable shaft, the Sith Alchemy imbuing the ceramisteel with additional strength, ensuring that the weak spot in the Lightsaber Pike (it's extended shaft) is more protected, at the cost of the otherwise lightweight metal becoming rather heavy.