Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Mark-X 'Odin' Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kenway

C
wQ1ho9M.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Extreme
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Extreme
- Other: Slug Throwers: High
- Other: Melee Blades: High
- Other: High Temperatures: Very Low
- Other: EMP/ION: Very Low
- Other: Sensors: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

Helm:
Armour:
Gauntlets:
Feet:

• [SIZE=10pt]Magnetic Grips[/SIZE]
  • Retractable Spikes

Strengths:
  • Phrik: Extreme resistance to blasters, and lightsabers
  • Phrik: High resistance to blades and slug throwers
  • Sealed: The suit is vacuum proof, and can survive in space and water. Aswell as keep out any airborne diseases and gases.
  • Insulated: The suit can keep itself warm in colder environments
  • Filter: The Helmet features a filter to allow the wearer to breath in environments with gas, or other airborne diseases/chemicals. Aswell as breathe underwater, with assistance from the oxygen tank.
  • Advanced Information: The Acumen HUD is able to collect any information about the local vicinity required. This all encompassing view allows for supreme tactical advantage in any situation, which is seen as fundamentally the most important aspect of any battle.
  • Everything Under The Sun: Covering most bases, the system is made to be put in any compatible armor to turn any soldier into a force multiplier. From encrypted comlinks, to breathing apparatus' built in, there is little the system can not make up for.
Weaknesses:
  • Ion Kryptonite: ​With no Ion protections in the system, should any assault be made through either EMP or Ion means then the system would be entirely vulnerable. Should any attack reach it, there would be no solution to an in field fix lest an outright replacement of the entire system within the armor. An expensive option, but often the only choice to the various aspects of the galaxy.​
  • Intrusive Radio Waves: Should the use of scramblers be put in use around the devices, there would be no means to transfer information between soldiers; leave alone direct communications. With the ability to cut much of the unit's effectiveness in half with a simple tactic, this is another glaring weakness of the entire system. To compensate, traditional annunciations and more traditional hand signs must be implemented to make up for the tactile blindness
  • Under Heat: The suit does not fare well in high temperatures
  • Weight: The suit is heavier than average armours
  • Acid Application: The suit melts when acid is poured on it
  • Liquid Lava: The suit would melt if kept in lava
  • Limited Movement: Unfortunately, you can not dance in the suit
DESCRIPTION
The Mark-X Armour is the culmination of some of Alterra's most recent armour ventures, taking a bit from each. It features the oxygen tank and sealing technology from the [SIZE=10pt]Mark-I 'Locus' Armour, the hydraulics of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Mark-I 'Juggernaut' Armour, the stealth capabilities of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Mark-I 'Furtim' Armour, and a similar design to that of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Mark-I 'Legionnaire' Armour. It also takes inspiration from the [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Obsidian-Type Strike Armour. The helmet features a HUD, Vehicle Slave Circuit controller, a Speech Scrambler, air filter, and rebreather. [/SIZE]

The gauntlets feature hidden blades, crushgaunts, and magnetic grips. The left gauntlet has a stun ability, and when slammed into the ground, due to the force behind the arm, and crushgaunts, it creates a circular wave of energy extending a meter in circumference, stunning anything within it. The left gauntlet also has a [SIZE=10pt]Wrist Rocket launcher. The right gauntlet has a flame projector, and grappling line.[/SIZE]

The graves have magnetic grips, and retractable boot spikes, allowing the wearer to walk on walls, or on ceilings in zero gravity, like space. These also keep the wearer stable on less table ground, like dirt or mud, or floating metal debris. The armour provides extreme protection against lightsabers and blasters, and a high level of protection against blades and slugthrowers. It is also insulated, keeping it warm in the colder climates.

The hydraulics of the Juggernaut armour are also applied to the legs, giving more jumping, running, and pushing power. There is also a jump-pack to allow the suit to boost itself higher, and further without having to use the hydraulics. The armour also features a field security overloader, high capacity oxygen tank, high capacity power pack, built in life support, long range comm system, and thermal distorter.

[member="Caesar Kenway"]

Overall this sub looks good, however the use of this name and the image you've used is too close to plagiarism of the IP. I'm going to have to ask you to please change the name, or change the picture you've used.

Please tag me back once you've done that so I can approve the submission for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom