Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Hamill: The Greatest Villain

Darren Onyx

D
I don't know if I'm the only one, but Mark Hamill is my favorite villain ever. He is the perfect Joker. He was amazing as the Replicator, he is just so sinister it is amazing.

He may be the greatest Jedi ever, but he is by far a much better villain and master mind then a hero. Who agrees with me?

The Eternal Queen
So, I dunno if it's just me... but I SERIOUSLY HATE LUKE SKYWALKER. Like, just seeing his face makes me FURIOUS!
And that is a real shame because Mark Hamill is amazing at pretty much everything else he does. I think he just need to do villains forever.

Matreya

I love Hamill. A lot. But I still preffer Ledger as the joker. But that doesn't take away from Hamill bein an amazing villain.

Darren Onyx

D
I only love Hamill as Joker because he is both dark and funny. I have so many favorite quotes from him. My biggest dream is for him to do Joker in The Killing Joke.

Matreya

Monty Jusik said:
Maybe he could be a copycat joker in the upcoming Justice League movie? Someone who got brainwashed by the original joker and then escaped Arkham?
I'm a serious comics nerd, and I didn't even think of that. It could definitely work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom