Yikes! There's a bit more information coming in this month's map update than usual. So! Here is what you need to know:
- Factions occupying at least one planet within a hex where a recalled faction once occupied another planet in that hex have been adjusted to claim the entire hex, to clean up the map.
- SSD rules have been updated to clarify the following: Dominions must be started and completed in the same month to qualify for a SSD.
- Map Update submissions generally must be submitted prior to the end of the last weekend of the month. Courtesy extensions may be granted based on the number of days remaining in the month. If you are unsure whether you need an extension, it is best to ask ahead of time.
- Each hex may contain a maximum of three planets.
- Custom planets must adhere to the following: A maximum of two custom planets may be allocated to a hex.
- Only canon planets may occupy a third and final space in the hex. (Though canon planets may occupy one, two, or all three, if no custom planets are within.)
And now here's your map! (link)