Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Index Update!

So many of you will have noticed that the map index no longer works with the new hex grid.

I love the map index.

You all love the map index.

Let's make the map index great again.

Many hands make light work.

Here's how it works:

1. The sheet is sorted so that it reads from top to bottom rows, then left right right (e.g. first row is at the top, leftmost planet of the top for first)
  2. Post in here when you are taking a row(s) "Guys, I'm on row 1. Leave it with me" etc
  3. Post in here when you have finished a row(s)
  4. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A84iIUt_PRH0Kt4kKhH_wT_rcrtJOVtBQwN1oYibnAc/edit?usp=sharing

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Raziel"]

Row 1-10 is complete; Harok, Huk, Figaro Favoura, and Ostarvis IV are missing from the sheet but I didn't add them, didn't want to mess it up. Terra Damnatias was also moved all the way to the other side of the Galaxy, according to the map.

Working on 11/12

Edit: rows 11 and 12 complete

The Chaos Canon planet 'Merides' is not in the index- it is in hex AN-11

If we find stuff like this do you want us to add it? Or alert here so it can be added? Let me know :)

Completed rows 17-23, here are the missing planets:

Ciutric IV (AF-17)
Olstyn (Chaos canon) (R-17)
Tandun III (AG-18)
Anthemoessa (Chaos canon) (K-20)
Nathema (AN-21)
Corbos (AH-21)
Garos IV / Sundari (AD-23)
Donanyd (Chaos canon) (AD-23)
Wakeelmui (W-22)
Alsakan (V-23)

Working on 28 at the moment.

Row 28 has been completed. Listed the missing planets below.

Lakonia (AI-28)
Cerulean (AE-28)
Porus Vida (AA-28)
Dorsis (U-28)
Saberhing (U-28)
Kalist VI (S-28)
Shilvring (G-28)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom