Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manufacturing Question

Savoh Muska

S
Hello, I've been working up an idea for a ship. However, it would be manufactured by as species and not a company or faction. Would this be possible, or would I need to make an independent faction for the species to do so?

Thank You

As far as I'm aware, and the Factory staff can correct me if I'm wrong, but there needs to be a manufacturer that can be linked for the ship. A lot depends on the size of the ship but you yourself could be the manufacturer on behalf of your species if it's small enough, or you could approach a faction/company and ask them if they would be willing to let your species use their shipyards to construct the ship.

Savoh Muska

S
[member="John Locke"]

Okay thanks, I'm just wondering because I have a neat little idea for a ship I want to make for species I've been working on. But since their kinda unfriendly, it wouldn't make much since to have someone else make them.

You would think just link the species, depending on what you plan on making. If it's a single ship without any restricted materials then yes just linking the species as a manufacturer would be fine. Also has to fit within production/fielding limits here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom