Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Manic Operational Machine (M.O.M)

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

04bb8f05fc40baa1ba4a99f010ea562c.jpg

• Intent: To add the ship's A.I for the smuggling crew of Tiaza's Purr
  • Image Credit: DeviantArt
  • Role: To provide navigational support and even combat support on the ship of necessary.
  • Permissions: Here
  • Links: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu , Brinna Dara Brinna Dara
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Model: Queen Artificial Intelligence System
  • Appearance: Even though M.O.M is essentially formless, her avatar is a young woman in her mid twenties with short hair and soft features. While in an emotional state, M.O.M's entire body will turn red and her eyes will become bright white.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Manic Operational Machine (M.O.M)
  • Loyalties: Sorr Kortu and his crew
  • Notable Equipment: Due to being an A.I, M.O.M doesn't have any equipment of note. However, she can take over ships, Droids, and certain kinds of weaponry.
  • Skills: An advanced A.I, M.O.M's software was created to infiltrate computer systems something that she excels at. Though more advanced systems or more powerful A.I can prove a major challenge for her. In addition, M.O.M can take control of a ship boosting its combat proficiency as well as increase a ships speed to twice its compacity. M.O.M also serves as a ship's navigational system capable of pinpointing safe locations through dangerous areas.
  • Personality: Due to her young age, M.O.M has a more cheery and friendly personality. She is very optimistic even when things start to take a dark turn. She can be naive as jokes and innuendos fly over her head though she does quickly adapt when she misses them. M.O.M loves acquiring information with her favorite subjects being the Infinite Empire and the Old Republic. Despite being equipped for fighting, M.O.M really hates it but when the people she's close to are hurt or she has no choice, she will fight back.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: M.O.M is a hacker so anything with hard or software she can easily take over. Tanks, Droids, ships, any form of technology, she can hack it.
  • Combat Function: Provides navigational support for the Smuggling crew, monitor enemy chatter, hack into mainframes, Droids, and ships.
Strengths:
  • M.O.M is an advanced A.I capable of absorbing knowledge and adapting to the situation.
  • She is a friendly person and is very loyal to her friends, willing to do anything for them.
Weaknesses:
  • Inexperienced, which will lead to some mistakes down the road.
  • Does not have a physical body and needs to be carried around in a data chip.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The A.I known as M.O.M was created in Bakura to serve the Eternal Empire as a military A.I. One day a Smuggler named Rory broke into the facility housing the A.I and stole it for a client who was paying a large sum of credits for it. On his way to meet the client, Rory found out that the client was intending backstab him so he decided to keep the A.I for himself. He gave M.O.M to Brinna Dara Brinna Dara asking her to keep the A.I in stasis however, Brinna decided to use the A.I for her own benefit. Forming a fast friendship with M.O.M and biding her time until she can escape Rory's services and explore the Galaxy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom