Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mando's Gotta Mando

Hi!

Trying to get back into RP'ing, starting up a new character, you know the drill. Open to most ideas, happy to brainstorm. Dayn's looking for jobs and to earn his stripes. Need anything done? He's a bounty hunter, hired gun and open to smuggling. Those are a few suggested angles, but feel free to throw in another if you've got one.
I see Mando. I extend hand as Vod

Hi!

Trying to get back into RP'ing, starting up a new character, you know the drill. Open to most ideas, happy to brainstorm. Dayn's looking for jobs and to earn his stripes. Need anything done? He's a bounty hunter, hired gun and open to smuggling. Those are a few suggested angles, but feel free to throw in another if you've got one.

Enclave's calling brother. Grab your blaster and let's shoot some Sith/Criminal scum.

Hi!

f50863d5-a2f8-4932-a1da-babc1d80efb8_text.gif

Sid Lauron

S
Sounds good! Let's see if we can keep the chummy-streak going! Any preferences/ideas on the bounty? Or should I just start us off with something random?
I’m good with something random. Sid acts spontaneously without much thought, so it kinda fits his character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom