Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandor MK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: A new, hight tech armor set for Mandalorians.

Canon Link: None

Primary Source: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian_armor
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian_vambrace
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: N/A
Affiliation: Startorn, CIS (https://starwarsrp.net/forum/4042-confederacy-of-independent-systems/), Closed Market.
Model: N/A
Modularity: No
Production: Unique.

Material: Beskar (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Beskar) Durasteel (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Durasteel)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: multipurpose
Weight: average

- Blasters: extreme

- Kinetic: average

- Lightsabers: low

- EMP: low

SPECIAL FEATURES

Helmet special's:

Night vision, Heat vision, movement sensors,

signal extender, for when your in the middle of nowhere.

Vambraces special's:

shock leg ties, a thin wire with small balls on either end that electrify the entire wire if activated by the user.

Flamethrower: for whatever you wanna burn,

Mini rockets 3: three mini rockets for the bigger targets,

Grapple hook: for if you need to get to the top of a building, reel a target in, or just grapple on to something.

Hidden blade: a hidden pop out blade for silent kills.

Smoke screen: create a plume of smoke for a quick getaway.

Boots special's:
single jump propulsion: it is a single blast to send you a little higher, trying to chase a Jedi or sith and they jump on a building? Now so can you!

Strengths:

Energy weapons: the armor is made to combat energy blasters so such weapons would have little affect on it.

Versatile: with all the different things this set can do it makes a very versatile piece of equipment for any situation.

Weaknesses:

EMP: do to all the technical components of the armor a EMP attack would cripple most of the suits equipment, movement would still be normal but systems like night vision, shock ties, and the mini rockets would be unable to be used.

Propulsion Boots: while very effective if the bottom of the boot was to be shot it would cause the boot to fire nocking the wearer around for a minute or two.

DESCRIPTION
The idea behind this is to make mandalorian armor that is still effective at both bounty hunting and fire fights, while at first glance it may look super OP but it's really not, while the blaster on the vambraces are fast there very weak, more for a little fire to make your opponent hide then to actually kill him, you might think we'll couldn't I fly with the propulsion Boots? No, they do one blast then need time to cool down before firing again or else they'll over heat and fry themselves therefore making them useless, as said in weaknesses if a EMP were to go off the protection of the armor would be unhindered as would movement but the only thing you could use on the suit would be the blade, see I'm mandalorian, and I see all these cool armors, but not mandalorian armors, so that's what I'm hoping to fill with this one, a set of armor and vambraces that can display the full battle prowess of a fully trained mandalorian.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Startorn"]

Apologies for the wait on this one. As it has been sat in the bottom of the queue for a while, I'll skip over the pleasantries and get straight to the review.

Startorn said:
Affiliation: Startorn, CIS, Closed Market.
Please can you hyperlink the CIS faction page.

Startorn said:
Production: Limited
I'm afraid under factory rules, any armour with a rating of extreme under its resistances cannot be produced at a level higher than Unique and can only be worn by player characters.

Startorn said:
Material: Beskar, Durasteel,
Please can you hyperlink these materials with their associated wookieepedia articles.

Startorn said:
Night vision, Heat vision, movement sensors, so you can see your opponent no matter what,
Please can you remove the highlighted sentence. While those sensors would certainly give you an advantage, we don't allow absolutes in the factory.

Startorn said:
shock leg ties, to catch an enemy,
Can you elaborate what these are/and or hyperlink them?

Startorn said:
Mini blaster 7 shot: a blaster built into the vambraces for quick fire, ammo: energy cartridge, tibana cartridge, 7 before need to reload. Fire rate: fast. Wight: light (technically) Type: energy. Range: Short. Reload speed: fast.
This will require a separate submission under the weapon template.

I think that is it for the moment. If you want to address the above, I'll give it another check.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Moved to Factory Archives - If you want to remove from the archives, please feel free to tag [member="Runi Verin"], [member="John Locke"], [Member="Alden Akaran"], [Member="Veiere Arenais"] or [Member="Zef Halo"].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom