Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorians

Darth Apparatus is extending a summons to meet him in person. His message offers the chance for the Mandalorians to fight the greatest foes the galaxy has to offer, and a chance for further strength and power. He expects any willing to discuss such an offer to arrive on Vjun.

Expect the role-play to be posted soon. Death Watch members are also invited.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
Deathwatch is a treasonous organization, I cannot support official Mandalorian Assistance in light of Official Sith Recognition of said organization:

[9:08:35 AM] Brood Knight: Anyone who goes will be acting as independant Contractors, you have not have the assistance of Mandalore.
[9:08:58 AM] Brood Knight: but I will not stop you from attending if you wish.
[9:09:21 AM] Brood Knight: but be aware, if Mandalore goes to war elsewhere, I will expect all to answer my call.
Nadia
@[member="Darth Apparatus"]

The Mandalore is invited too.

Whether the Mandalorians would say yes or no to Darth Apparatus's offer is not important. I would be glad to role-play them all saying "no" than to not role-play it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom