Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorians, I Request Your Mighty Presence!

First of all, let me thank you for being kind enough to view this announcement. If you accidentally clicked on the link, thanks anyway. Your misfortune will amuse me momentarily. But we should get to the point. I would like to be beaten up (IC, of course) by a Mandalorian warrior. In fact, I would like to be devastated. My intentions are surely clear by now. Making something with Beskar requires one to either raid Mando territory, or suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Mandalorian. Now that Ven'Rain is in her new form it is only fitting she receives new armor as well. However... I don't want one of those short, boring duels. None of that one page 'nonsense'. Nope. What I'd like to do is something much larger then that. There needs to be a real struggle. A true fight to the finish. The longer, the more detailed, the better. Something that at the end of it, we can look back at the thread, smile, and go get a drink* together. I want it to be really fun. Sure, replies might slow at some point (I am in school, after all), but in the end it'll be worth it. So if you're a Mandalorian, and want to take on the Mad Merc, I'd love to wrestle with ya.
*Preferabbly apple juice. I'm underage, you didn't really think I wanted something alcoholic, did you?!?
TL;DR: I WANT TO FIGHT EVERYONE! I want to win, I want to lose, I want to get some new scars, and give some new scars. I want to make new friends, new enemies. I WANNA HAVE FUN.

Of course, you might want some more details on Ven before you make a decision. Can't have a young Mando initiate take on a challenge of this proportion. Well, not alone, at least.
  • Ven is currently 8.5 feet tall, and has two horns that add another couple inches.
  • In her current Sithspawn body, she is Force Dead.
  • Her mind is a 'little' broken up. She isn't as smart as she was before, and craves bloodshed.
  • One of her favorite weapons is her lightclub. Previously (in her past body) Circe Savan taught her how to use a lightsaber.
  • More info in my incredibly long bio (Link in signature).

[member="Preliat Mantis"], [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] just a suggestion you two, but why not compromise? One of you needs to lose and the other is fed up with Beskar-grabbers.

So what's the solution? Ven decided to take a class with the Mando's for a change to see what they're all about, and in the process of learning get's her butt handed to her. So as a gift for good effort, beskar is given!

Though I didn't read the whole thing so that might not work.

I'M MORE THEN YOUR BESKAR TOY OKAY? I HAVE A STORYLINE TOO YOU KNOW, I CAN'T JUST BEAT UP A RANDOM STRANGER FOR NO REASON OTHER THEN TO GIVE THEM NEW ARMOR CAUSE I DID!

Seriously though, I'll fight you [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] .

But you gotta come up with a storyline as to why you're fighting me.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] I'd be willing to give it a try. I need to see if this kid will match up to what I hope he does. Force Dead, Ysalamir, scattergun, whole nine yards. And never-been-tested in any combat.

Even if I can't beat you up, I'd be grateful for the run. Oh, and as a sample of past work for this kind of thing in case you need it, To Win. (I'm writing Strask)

[member="Preliat Mantis"] I do think that those particular requirements for restricted materials are a little silly.

Do you think we could successfully make a petition to staff? Make it a win instead of a lose?

[member="Preliat Mantis"] I was going to ask for a test run of Tarian anyways. May as well do it here.
Although I do agree. Maybe we could have a shortage, as so much is being used.....

[member="Preliat Mantis"]
Me want beskar. Beskar wants blood.
Fight=Blood.
I'd be willing to just fight a bunch of Mandalorians in separate threads and win some, lose some. When I said I wanted a big thread, I meant it. I don't want just a 'oh, look, person. LET ME FIGHT THEM- oops, dey beat me up' kind of thing. I want a challenge. Story, reasoning, more then just a plain old fight. This isn't a 'hey you, please, please, beat me up' thing. This is an invitation to have good threads with some characters, and get some stuff on the side. I get some Beskar, and the other person gets to say they beat up the Mad Merc. Ya know, the person who kicked Shinju down a flight of stairs (that was pretty fun, to be honest).
So I'll edit my original statement a bit. But I'll say this now:
I'LL FIGHT ALL OF YOU, JUST FOR FUN!if you want
LET'S FIND A REASON TO FIGHT, THEN JUST GO AT IT FOR A WEEK OR TWO.
[member="Xyhn-Drez"]
I can do that.
[member="Darth Voracitos"]
Dun know if that would work. Ven's lost some of her humanity, and she's with the Horde... so... Mandos would probably just try to kill her. I mean, she is engaged to CIRCE SAVAN, of all people.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]
I'll start something.

BUT FOR THE REST OF YOU:
I'm open to doing multiple threads. I'm open to winning some, losing some, and just messing around.
HONESTLY, I just wanna have fun

[member="Preliat Mantis"]
If the material isn't that great, then it doesn't really matter how someone gets it. Beskar holds up to lightsaber attacks, so that makes it valuable for a NFU who doesn't know anyone who can do alchemy. We can't just ban the damn thing. Wouldn't be fair to Mandalorians. But to make it faction-exclusive is a little nuts. Logically non-mandalorians would be able to get a hold of it somehow. Raids make sense. But not everyone would be able to pull off a raid. So instead they get into a fight with usually a single other opponent. The judges make sure it's a real fight- nothing cheap. Getting knocked out won't get you Beskar. An epic fight that ends with someone bleeding badly, maybe even missing a limb, and makes sure they end up with plenty of scars (and a new rival)... that's good enough.
*shrugs*
You're entitled to your opinion man. I see where you're coming from, but I just don't agree with everything you're saying. If it makes you feel better, know that I'm not going to try to just get beat up to get Beskar. I'm going to try my hardest to kick the other person's ass. If in the end I do, cool. It'll be fun. If I don't, and I get my ass thoroughly beat, then hey, it'll be fun.

[member="Darth Ferus"]
I do enjoy rhyming. PERHAPS I SHOULD BATTLE A FORCE USING MANDO IN SUCH A MANOR, BUT ONLY CLAIM ONE OF THE ITEMS.
Would be really fun :D

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Xhyn is a force user. So there ya go.

[member="Tarian Keldau"]

Peeps should scour the wiki more often. You'd be surprised to see there are some really cool minerals and ores out there that aren't listed on the restricted items list.

[member="Darth Ferus"] anything saber-resistant will require a dev thread. And at that point, why not keep to something on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom