Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian student.

Jorn Mair

J
hello people. I am wanting some training in the force and possibly lightsaber combat, yet I dont have a lightsaber. really I just need simple training from any neutral or lightsided people, because IC Jorn would rip up any Sith peoples.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Well I would take this but. I am only a padawan and then I need to see what I can change my dark Jedi tag to 'cos I don't like being called a Sith.

Matreya

@[member="Jorn Mair"] what about ex Sith? Zaiden's becoming more and more light oriented. And at some point, as previously mentioned, I want Zaiden to be a mando so this could be a good reason to be come one.

Also, he originated in the middle, not starting out as a Sith.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Jorn Mair"]
Well I have a perfect place for you! The Military Academy on Abregado-Rae, we offer wonderful lightsaber and melee training in our Bladedancer program, as well as a range of Force sensitive training from Omega's Force knights and masters.
Run by Omega Protectorate, it contains mostly neutral and good-aligned students, no Sith anywhere near it, and @[member="Vendir"] was accepted to also train there, I will be posting up his thread about it today, so if you want, you could join as well

Zaiden James-Greyson said:
@[member="Jorn Mair"] what about ex Sith? Zaiden's becoming more and more light oriented. And at some point, as previously mentioned, I want Zaiden to be a mando so this could be a good reason to be come one.

Also, he originated in the middle, not starting out as a Sith.
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] becoming a Mando?

Now I'm certain the world is ending

Jorn Mair

J
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] If you can teach me force powers and what not, maybe some fighting. then I can have @[member="HK-36"] teach lighsaber and melee combat. Though its mainly for the lightsaber as I dont have one.
@[member="Verz Horak"] yes it is buddy. sorry to do this.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] No.

You don't get to be a Mando until I remove your head.

Then I might let your keep your other arm. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom