Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Raid on the Dominion

We're Mandos, we raid things, and we have equipment that lets us do so with impunity. Our home is a Mad Max movie set and its not a hard connection to make that food and supplies are hard to come by. So, the easy solutions? Merc work, bounty hunting, and of course raiding.

With the closest faction being the Dominion, I'll be leading a raiding group there. We're taking everything not nailed down. That means food, water, supplies, and anything of value including hostages for ransom later.

The rules? Be nice, play fair OOC, and let's not start dropping entire battle groups on each other. It's a skirmish, not an invasion. A raid, not storming the beaches of Normandy Kashyyyk.

Skirmish goes up tonight or tomorrow night, whenever I can get a half hour/hour to write it up and post it.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

4933124+_561c47a5185ed6ada56646ffe1782721.gif

[member="Nolan Detta"]
You'll have to find out lol I can say that it's somewhere the Mandos have held territory, it's in Dominion territory, and its got all the things a raider could possibly want.

[member="Lunarius Aegrus"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Atheus"]

Just a heads up, I'm gonna try and keep the thread moving a bit with a post tomorrow (Tuesday) night or Wednesday morning so the thing doesn't stagnate out lol just letting folks know ahead of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom