Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian/Primeval Invasion of Dantooine

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

The Mandalorians didn't to finish the dominion within the 10 minute frame (13 minutes for them) and not to mention at least on the 3rd page, several of their posts were only 1 to 3 sentences in length so if I could, I'd like to contest the quality there as well.

Lets not bicker. The Administration will look into whats been asked of them and their judgement will be final. I plan to abide by it. If it's to be an Invasion then it is to be an Invasion. If they decide in favor of the Primeval then so be it.

In all fairness and to look across the board - alot of Dominions have contained 2-3 sentences or some silly posts just as filler.

I'm not validating or advocating one side or the other, I'm just explaining that no one on the forums is innocent of this - nature of the beast as it stands right now.

Everyone wants to win.

Which is why I've avoided Dominions for the most part. Kinda got burned out after the first few planets.

*waves hands* I'm neutral in this turkey shoot. Just expressing an opinion that's all.

But hey! Stay positive! Maybe you can have a rock, paper, scissors contest or even do like the Fringe and OP did with their Invasion - be creative! ^_^ (Should it come down to it!)

No one has to die...?

^_^

Edit - I'm a terrible Mandalorian kid apparently....

Edit Two - Apparently, I'm told - this literally was a turkey shoot! Wow, uhm, I did not know that. So sorry! :D

1322517608891.png

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Is it bad I miss you lot? You kept my life interesting and out of major amounts of chaos. If you ever want someone to drop in and just poke at some people in an invasion I will do it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom