Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Force user needs master

Fenrir is a Mandalorian through and through. He is brash, angry and fool hardy. He wants saga's to be told of his bravery in battle. He gladly charges death head on, though this can sometimes be his greatest fault. While he is an angry lad he does not let his rage control him. He is kind, gentle, storyteller who loves his a'liit. Should you earn his trust he would respect you too and maybe if lucky tell you a story of the gods of old. Fenrir is the serpent eating his tail, afraid of people knowing he is afraid. So he puts on a brave face and would lead his friends to the bitter end or die trying. He does not back down nor run away.

[member="Fenrir Wolf"] How do you envision his future as a FU?

Remember that his future as a FU will determine which Mando will take you as its apprentice. If you're more of a dark-sider, [member="Damien Daemon"] or [member="Draco Vereen"] may be good choices, whereas if you're more witchcraft-oriented, you have three choices: me, [member="Isley Verd"] or [member="Lavania"].

There are other Mando light-siders, like [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"] and possibly [member="Irajah Ven"]. I am not sure as to whether Irajah is a light-sider though; it seems that most Mando light-siders have at least some medical talent.

Or, if you regard me more as a light-sider (because I played Cathul mostly as I would have a rather generalist Jedi Consular), don't expect any medical training from me. I initially played Cathul as a therapist but I found I couldn't play one worth two beans.

Just popping in here to correct something, since I was tagged- Irajah is not a mandalorian, nor trained in the force in any way that would let her train someone else. Not even a padawan/apprentice here ;)

So, popping back out, but best of luck with your character!!

[member="Fenrir Wolf"]

If you are looking for a more unusual Mandalorian force user, try learning from Gray. He isn't trained in any jedi or sith way, so his training might be a bit unique compared to them. Up to you on what you might be looking for, but I am willing to try if you are.

Matreya

[member="Fenrir Wolf"]
Crap. I was supposed to be your master wasn't I? Apologies if it was you. Fallen behind on threads.

Still want me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom