Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Clans Skirmish of Nubia

[member="Reshmar"] [member="Suravi Teigra"]

Whilst the Kashyyk raid is going on, another group of Mandalorians is going to strike at Nubia. Our aim is again to try and compromise key military targets. Shipyards, capital ship docks, etc.

I'm led to believe that neither manufacturers of ships on the world currently supply the Republic with military vessels.

Thread will be going up shortly, so I'm hoping someone can give a bit of a low-down on what we're going to find.

Kind Regards,

Davon Karr

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
To the best of my knowledge, Taeli will be defending her shipyards there since they are not GR they are Aurora. Other than that I am not sure who is doing what.

They supply pretty much everyone. But they mainly supply the GA now. But yeah they supply the GR also.

[member="Davon Karr"]

Ignore Reshmar lol He still thought I had a current contract with the GR. I will be defending my shipyards if they do come under attack though, but I shall make it clear that they are a private company's yards with no current affiliation with the Republic

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Davon Karr"] I assume there would be factories on the ground under Gr control. And I am sure the Gr would have some sort of station in orbit. The armory is not complete as the GR out sources alot of things now.

[member="Davon Karr"] also [member="Taeli Raaf"] is a fully paid member of the GA, and I think but she can confirm they may be supplying the GA.

Note: just incase it comes across wrong that is not a threat, just stating a fact.

If need be I can make it clear that the Nubia Star Drive yards are not affiliated with any faction. As of now they have no contracts with anyone and do not make military craft. That may change in the future, but as of now that is the standing they have.

[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]

Do they have facilities that could produce capital sized military starships?

We're unlikely to hit any commercial targets not supplying the GR with arms. I'm reminded that last time the GR requisitioned company assets it did not go well for them

Anyone wanna come play with me?

9417cc8509208b030d540e2baa4b85ff.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom