Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalore's Gym

Mason Ordo

A lean, piece of muscle
Corporation name: Mandalore's Gym
Headquarters: Mandalore, Keldabe
Operations: Personal fitness center and a small restaurant.
Rationale: Mason was able to get the grants, and land needed from a bank and relevant city administrators in Keldabe to start up his gym.
Tier: 1
Description:
While it has been a dream of Mason to become a Mandalorian and adhere to the tenants of the cause, fitness and health are also very important to him. As such, he decided it would be his goal to keep other Mandalorians in fighting shape. Mason subsequently took advantage of his expertise as a physical therapist and certified personal trainer to make one of his passions become reality. With the boon of a loan from a prominent bank in the Mandalorian territories and after obtaining the correct licenses; Mason was able to get his gym.

A discount of about 20% was put in place for fellow Mandalorians. The gym was built with an average sized weight room with an occupancy of sixty people. Next, a café was made with an occupancy of twenty people. Afterword there was an entrance built with a registration room ,and office with a maximum occupancy of ten people. This brings the maximum occupancy of the gym to around ninety people. The business has a staff of 30 people; jobs range from to the owner, and head of the physical training department, and resident physical therapist (me), from janitors, to attendants and workers in the café, and finally to the registration worker.

Mason Ordo

A lean, piece of muscle
@[member="Gerion Ardik"]

hopefully this is more understandable if not please give me pointers so I can get this submission underway

@[member="Mason Ordo"]

A 50% discount will still probably bankrupt you, albeit at a marginally slower rate.

I'd still like for you to clean up the grammar in here. If English isn't your first language, I'll do it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom