Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalore Fallout

[SIZE=18pt]Mandalore Fallout[/SIZE]​
[member="Kad Tor"]

@and anyone else who might be interested.

MR Tor , you said if I need anything just ask. Here soon I will be starting a past thread and I was wonder if some might be willing to rp a NPC or two ever once and a while in Kista’s past rps.

What are some things what I would belooking for? Let me tell you what I was hoping to achieve in these past rps. Life would suck for these people who had survived the cataclysm. Every day should be a fight to life. They may get lucky and find some food and water that would last them for a few days. They still would have to be cautious and make preparations to find more.

People? I wanted to search the depths of humanity with these past rps. People react differently to extreme conditions. Not everyone would be the same. These would be individuals that survived a horrific circumstance. There should be a physiological impact to whoever survived. Yes these were Mando’ade who survived. However how many would have the mental fortitude to come out unscathed? Some would turn on each other. Some would turn to doing things you would not imagine a Mando’ade would do to another. Some may just trying to survive. Some may look to reconfirm their Mando’a. For those who found strength in their convictions? Some may have gone to help their vod and help to give some stability to the land. Some other may have taken a more extreme fanatical version of the way of their people.

Feedback would be critical at this point. In the dominion thread for Mandalore I’m sure [member="The Matador"] will be asking Kista if there is any more survivors. Has this faction planned on actual survivors? I was assuming so. I sure the base number of survivors would not be high. However I would like to hear opinions. In the near future I was hoping to make subs of locations, people, and maybe possible wild life that could be present on Mandlore. Wild life? Yes, and yes! Life has a way of surviving. We have found creatures even here on our planet that lives in harsh conditions. It is very possible that live adapted and evolved on Mandalore.

Thoughts and ideas are welcome here! If you want to help or join in please do! :)

@Anyone interested

So ok my first past rp is going to happen really soon. I have a base idea. I wish to be inclusive and wish to be able to write with others. So the best way to do that is share my thoughts and open up the door to let other join in.
So after the volcanic eruptions Kista has been nomadic. In the harsh wastelands of the new Mandalore being solely is problematic. Having a stable source of water and food is trick and very critical. So she needs a base area to work in. People to trade staff she finds and may not need, while getting things she may need but does not have.

That is why in the first past rp I should have Kista find a small settlement of people that could be friendly to Kista and is willing to trade goods with anyone that does not wish to do harm to them. It would not be a large settlement, somewhere in the number of four to ten people, roughly. There could be more people than that. Not all of the people here have to follow the Resol’nore. They could be just off world’ers who was visiting during the time of the cataclysmic events. One thing these people need to be for this story arch is they would have to be willingly be friendly to a nomadic person that is willing to be friendly and do trade. They would have to be somewhat friendly in order for Kista to be willing to settle into the area.

I’m not saying no action what so ever. There is supposed to be creatures in this waste land. No one is saying there can’t be a stray raider or two in the area. It is very possible this settlement is having trouble with some bandits in the area. Maybe that is how Kista earns the trust of the people living in the settlement; she helps defend off an attack.

So if anyone wishes to help play an npc in the settlement or a bandit in the area that would be awesome. If you wish to play a wasteland creature for this past rp that is cool to. Imagination is welcome. :)

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Evolution is a pretty crazy thing. Maybe there was a Sith Lord who use Sith-ie Alchemical stuff to alter a Rancor making them be a little more akin to a Death Claw?

@everyone who is still interested I was just waiting on a sub to go through the factory. After it is up I shall start the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom