Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Malgus Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: I intend to create a unique planet for Darth Valor, the Sith Lord character. This planet will serve as his base of operations and a place where he can reside and reign.
  • Image Credit:
    6IPqjah.jpg
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Malgus Prime
  • Demonym: Malgarian
  • Region: Outer Rim Territories
  • System Name: Malgus System
  • System Features: Malgus Prime has a single sun, Malgus, and three moons: Sion, Nihilus, and Bane. The planet's location is in the Outer Rim Territories.
  • Major Imports: Technology, luxury goods, exotic resources.
  • Major Exports: Sith artifacts, dark side relics, rare crystals.
  • Unexploited Resources: Untapped reserves of rare Sith crystals.

GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard
  • Climate: Harsh and Volcanic
  • Primary Terrain: The planet's surface is dominated by vast molten plains, towering volcanic peaks, and churning lava rivers. There are no traditional oceans, but instead, molten lakes and seas of lava.
  • Atmosphere: Type IV (Breath mask required)

LOCATION INFORMATION
  • Capital City: Malgus Citadel
  • Planetary Features: The planet is marked by a network of Sith temples, fortresses, and underground tunnels that snake through the planet's crust. These structures are built using dark side-imbued obsidian and are often hidden from plain view. The planet's landscape is treacherous, with frequent volcanic eruptions and lava flows making it perilous to navigate.
  • Major Locations:
    1. Malgus Citadel: The imposing capital city and seat of Darth Valor's power. It is a sprawling citadel built atop a massive volcanic plateau, featuring dark spires and ominous architecture.
    2. Sith Temples: Numerous ancient Sith temples dot the landscape, serving as places of worship and sources of dark side energy.
    3. Lava Caverns: Vast subterranean caves filled with molten lava, inhabited by dangerous creatures and used as hidden bases by the Sith.
    4. Obsidian Mines: Mines where the valuable dark side-imbued obsidian is extracted for construction.
    5. Sith Academy: A place where aspiring Sith acolytes come to train in the ways of the dark side.
    6. The Abyssal Abyss: A massive chasm that plunges deep into the planet's core, rumored to hold ancient Sith secrets.
  • Force Nexus (Optional):
    Intent: To provide a location for strong dark side Force energy.
    Nexus Name: The Abyssal Nexus
  • Nexus Alignment: Dark Side
  • Size: Large
  • Strength: Strong
  • Accessibility: Moderately accessible but well-guarded by Sith loyalists.
  • Effects: The Abyssal Nexus amplifies dark side powers, making it an ideal location for Sith rituals and meditation. It also emanates an aura of fear, sowing discord and despair among those who venture too close.

POPULATION
  • Native Species: None (Barren)
  • Immigrated Species: Primarily Sith Purebloods, Humans, and other dark side-sensitive species.
  • Population: Sparse
  • Demographics: The population is primarily composed of Sith and dark side acolytes, with few other species due to the planet's inhospitable nature.
  • Primary Languages: Sith language and Galactic Basic.
  • Culture: The culture on Malgus Prime revolves around the worship of the dark side, with Sith traditions and rituals playing a central role in daily life. The society is hierarchical, with Darth Valor at the pinnacle, followed by various Sith lords, acolytes, and servants.

GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Sith Lordship
  • Affiliation: Independent (Under the rule of Darth Valor)
  • Wealth: Low
  • Stability: Low (Controlled by fear and Sith dominance)
  • Freedom & Oppression: Oppression is rampant, with dissenters crushed swiftly by the Sith. The planet is ruled with an iron grip, and fear of the dark side permeates every aspect of life.

MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY

• Military: The planet has a formidable Sith army and dark side-imbued war machines, as well as powerful Sith Lords and their apprentices.
  • Technology: Below Galactic Standard due to the planet's focus on the dark side and isolation.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Malgus Prime, originally known as Malgus IX, was discovered by Sith explorers during the Great Sith War. Its harsh volcanic landscape and strong dark side resonance made it an ideal location for Sith rituals and training. The planet was colonized by the Sith, who erected temples, fortresses, and citadels dedicated to the dark side.

Over the centuries, Malgus Prime became a hub of Sith activity, attracting dark side practitioners from across the galaxy. It played a pivotal role during the New Sith Wars, serving as a stronghold for the Sith Brotherhood of Darkness. However, it fell into relative obscurity after the defeat of the Brotherhood.

It was only in recent times that Darth Valor, a powerful Sith Lord, rediscovered Malgus Prime. He claimed the planet as his own, renaming it Malgus Prime in his honor. With his loyal followers, Darth Valor has transformed the planet into a fortress of dark side power, using its resources to further his ambition of Sith supremacy.

The Abyssal Nexus, a powerful dark side Force nexus, was discovered deep within the planet's core. It became the focal point of Darth Valor's power and the source of his influence over the planet's population. Under his rule, Malgus Prime has become a bastion of the dark side, a place where Sith traditions are upheld, and the will of the Sith Lords is enforced with ruthless efficiency.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Darth Valor Darth Valor

I’m going to be helping you with this submission and get this approval rolling for you.

Let’s start the General information section:

1. Please provide the hex you would like the planet located. Even if you don’t plan on putting it on the map this will help other writers know exactly where on the map it is located.

2. Major Imports are rather vague. What kind of technology are they importing? What kind of luxury good and exotic resources? Since you describe the planet as barren how are the armies being fed?

3. Major Exports could use some work as well. I am not sure a Sith would sell off artifacts or relics to make money, but that’s just me. The rare crystals are promising, maybe there are precious stones or something as well.

Now let’s move on to Population:

In this section I would love to see you expand on the culture. You mention every day life revolves around Sith and dark side rituals. How so? What does that look like?

Moving on to the Government section:

1. Affiliation needs a link to Darth Valor please.

2. Freedom and Oppression needs to be expanded on. You do cover that Valor rules the planet with an iron grip, but it also seems like those on the planet are Sith disciples. How is he oppressing them if they can come and go as they please? Which leads me to the fact you do not speak to how free the people on the planet are. What does this look like? Are they all serving Valor? Are they pilgrims that are relatively free to do as they wish? It would really help anyone writing on the planet understand the dynamics.

Finally let’s address Military and Technology:

There seems to be a conflict here between dark side imbued war machines and below standard technology. Where are the war machines coming from? Perhaps this is the technology being imported under major imports? There are a couple of ways to fix that.

Look at these items and tag me when you’re ready for me to take another look!

Cheers!

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Darth Valor Darth Valor

Just checking in with where you are with these edits? Just give me a tag and a shout so I know you're working on them. If I do not hear back soon I will assume you have abandoned the project and archive the submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom