Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malcom Langly

Doctors notes: Malcom Langly

tumblr_inline_mxvwnuWl8Z1srco2f.gif

NAME: Really, you literally said "Fill in this form please Mr. Langly" ... right fine I'll just fill in the boxes Malcom Langly
FACTION: The Cryax Bane Fan club
RANK: Crime Lord/ totally honest business owner / House Husband
SPECIES: Coruscanti (Human)
SEX: Regularly Oh you didn't mean like that ? ... right ... wait, you have seen me in the nude and you need to ask that ? ... Male
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 8 stone but I like cake deal with it ...
EYES: Just look ... fine ... Grey-Blue
HAIR: A beautiful shade of brown .... my mother coveted locks of my hair in the asylum you know, that was a lie my mother isn't mad
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Dearie if I could make magic out of thin air do you really think I'd need a doctor ? No no I'm not a crazy space wizard
Relationships:
[member="Cryax Bane"] (Partner)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :
This is confidential right ... Good
+ I'm Pretty handy with a gun : I can hit a fly at 20 yards with a crossbow I stole from a wookie (That was a lie Dearie) but I am a pretty good shot
+ I have a friend named Biggus Dickus … he’s a bit of a buffoon but my other friends are quite powerful, I’m currently dating the head of the Coruscant Underworld … he can hurt you if he wants you know. so by extension can I

- A bad knee, that's sort of why I'm here really My knees sore ... yeah I shattered my kneecap at 16 ... What do you mean why did I wait 10 years to come by? If I knew that I'd have come ten years ago. Anyway on topic I can only walk with the aid of a cane now and running is completely out of the question ... It aches a lot too.
- I like nice things cigarettes, alcohol , exotic male dancers ... am I addicted? Perhaps but it won't kill me right? What do you mean yes ... oh kark off what qualifies you to lecture me ... other than your degree of course ... nothing yeah thought so.
- Totally devoted to Cryax Bane ... Yeah it hurts when we are parted ... no I'm not just lonely you sap
APPEARANCE:
Well people tell me I'm handsome, I brush my teeth and wash so I have shiny glossy hair and pearly white teeth ... see pearly aren't they? what do you mean my pals are scaring you they are cuddly ... they just like shiny things today they picked up weapons tomorrow they might well be holding tiaras ... I need spares afterall ... laugh that was a joke , see easy isn't it. Anyway back to my chiseled jaw and perfect features. I like to think my skin care routine is quite good so I'm relatively blotch free my bad knee is quite painful looking, all bruised and kark like that ... ye I know 10 years was too long to wait you said that already. These scars on my chest ... they are new a sith lord gave them to me.

BIOGRAPHY:
I suppose I ought to start at the beginning … There was a barber and his wife and she was beautiful , a foolish barber and his wife … what do you mean tell the truth - fine geez I only want some pain killers and you want the sordid details of the birds and the bees.

My mother was a hamster and my father smelled of elderberrys … no, actually you’ll never believe that story no hamster could birth a face like mine. The real story of my birth is that my mother a pure lady was visited by a man in shiny white clothes and told her a cod was giving her a baby … no, fine … The truth is a mummy dancer and a daddy bar fiend loved each other very little, despite what the alcohol said and they decided to make wild unfettered, 3 minute love in a toilet stall … or so I’m told. Then reliably mummy dancer got pregnant lost her job and was forced to live on the street. She left the baby at the door of an orphanage and vanished into the night to die. The doorstep boy grew strong, getting fat off the proceeds of stolen sweets and garnering fear by beating up the smaller kids. One day that boy got into a fight and I dug his eyes out with a soup ladle … he didn’t bully no more kids then.

Listen prod me with your pen and tut all you like I ain't talking bout my parents. They were dead beats that’s all that matters. I lived a childhood of happy rainbows made of crap and chipped paint and adults who either cared too much or didn’t care at all and by age 12 I was fighting in backstreet fighting rings. As said I shattered my kneecap caving an opponent's skull in at 16 … he takes his meals from a straw to this day.

From there I hustled my way up the criminal ladder from petty thief to head honcho of a medium level nightclub and a notable underground fighting tournament … we do tribal grease wrestling on a tuesday … It’s glorious muscled hunks in tribal grass skirts wrestle in a puddle of oil, or chocolate if they reach the final … let’s move on before I embarrass myself … or you

Quick summary for I am bored
I was probably born
I lived for 26 years and am not dead
Now I have a bad knee that I evidently should have had checked 10 years ago and a nightclub/fighting pit
Male on male grease wrestling … that is all, Give me some medicine so I can leave
Oh and just as I side note a sith lord carved pretty pictures in my chest and cursed me ... pretty fun

SHIP:
I got myself a nice new speeder yesterday, cherry red, but I really on travel companies for interplanetary travel

KILLS:
Jabba the hutt
Darth Han
Various bar men

.... Your my doctor, why do you want this information ... creep
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom