Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malachor V Tournament: Acolyte OOC

Round One

• Rafeesh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Impetus

• Dalansa

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maleus

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Alcastor G1

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luminara Rikanati

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nickolas Imura

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Dovain

• Revara Serebis

• Total voters
Eh, it's fine, I'm just noting that even if I manage to win with the weapons I'm using, I wish to not be dealt with lethal force as I'm not even technically finished my ideas for Alcastor x3

I got left off the list here, but I thought I was sufficiently signed up for the thread. I'm assuming this was just a mistake? [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa said:
[member="Alcastor G1"] I don't think anyone's done with their characters. Still, best of luck to you.
I mean when I PMed Darth Voracitos, I didn't even have much thought for what weapons I'd have, I just thought "Well, might as well limit myself..." and then when I PMed Darren Shaw, I had thoughts for my weaponry... now I'm not saying I'm gonna PM Darth Voracitos again for approval of the new weapons as I'm able to keep myself consistent, but I doubt I'd win with a weapon in hand

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
[member="Dalansa"] - Trust me, you don't have a ship like this one, but we'll figure something else out if you would prefer to use what you've already got.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
[member="Dalansa"] - Ohhhhh Dalansa. I know you wouldn't disappoint and shame me with a loss, now would you?

Kill them all and come back to me so that I can find you a worthy reward. I may just give you all my winnings in credit. Then you wouldn't have to worry about money for quite a while.

Matreya

[member="Christian Slade"] - Alright Master'o'my alt. 2 mill says [member="Nickolas Imura"] smokes [member="Dalansa"] like a cheap haitian cigar.

No offense to Dal, just making a friendly bet between two Dark masters

Kasamann said:
[member="Christian Slade"] - Alright Master'o'my alt. 2 mill says [member="Nickolas Imura"] smokes [member="Dalansa"] like a cheap haitian cigar.

No offense to Dal, just making a friendly bet between two Dark masters
Look at my last post buddy. Sittin on the job for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom