Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malachor V Tournament: Acolyte OOC

Round One

• Rafeesh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Impetus

• Dalansa

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maleus

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Alcastor G1

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luminara Rikanati

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nickolas Imura

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Dovain

• Revara Serebis

• Total voters

Matreya

Oh wow lmao i so missread that. I didnt even slightly get what you meant.

Either way though, i meant by the end of it all i bet you beat Dal.

If you do ill give you 50% of the earnings involving yourself

Matreya

Whoa. Lol just read the Acs thread, man your guys aggresiveness and show of strength at the gate go was beyond what the knights have done hahaha

Just so you know, I've been notified that the Acolytes might need... a slight nudge.

Be on the look out for that slight nudge, that'll get your REALLY fighting.

Also, in case some didn't know the droid Alcastor G1 is no longer in the run. Who ever attacked him last gets a bonus.

[member="Maleus"], could you please link to where you learned to alter the Environment of Earth? Your Bio does not suggest anything about alter environment. And you have not updated your Bio about your skills that you have listed. Thanks bro! :) I just want to make sure that you can do the move you preformed.

EDIT: And could you specify on how large your wall is? I want to make sure that it is a legit wall to block the Blaster that I have.

[member="Darth Ferus"] I edited my post to add on how large it is. and simple TK cannot lift a wall comparing to it's size. Sure a wall about maybe a foot thick and a meter squared, but barely anything larger. In this thread is is supposed to be an Acolyte. Even myself who uses Geomancy all the time, could only do that much. I jsut want proof thats all bro.

As a note a wall has not been lifted as a slab of Earth does not manifest itself into a wall. It was simply to be used as a barrier in regards to your blaster.

[member="Maleus"], So you are taking the top "soil" of the ground and moving it up from the ground to act as a shield? if so, could you clarify on how thick it is? Because if it is too thin, my blaster rifle could still cut through it if it is small enough. Thanks for working this out man! :)

Np It's all good as it's good to talk over happenings that happen IC. Do know im not going to BS my abilities and what not, although I am aware that people do which is why you spoke which is good. No harm done

Nickolas Imura

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom