Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mala - The Crazy Squib

Mala

M
The Crazy Squib

tannit_by_misao_chan-d30efhh.png

NAME: Mala
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Squib
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 0.9m
WEIGHT: 28lbs
EYES: Yellow
HAIR: Purple
SKIN: You can't see my skin. I'm furry and purple
FORCE SENSITIVE: no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Quick and nimble on her feet
+ Handy with a servo driver and can slice her way through most ship systems
- Addicted to shiny things so easily distracted
- her 'Fight or Flight' response generally tends to be flight, but she can fight....sort of
- Possibly insane, talks to herself a lot, not great with big crowds of people.

APPEARANCE:
Petite and purple, Mala clothes are always dirty and covered in patches. Buying new clothes is an alien concept. Why spend money on something when you can patch it up yourself.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born on Skor II, Salvage has been Mala's life. Her parents ran with a pirates and used to help with salvage but they were treated poorly and as such, Mala is wary of everyone. Their last salvage brought them to an old imperial battle cruiser that her parents had been given a lead on. Much to their distress on arriving at the salvage sight they found the part of worth had already been stripped. Enraged, the pirate leader killed her parents and Mala fled, taking refuge within the old destroyer. Though the ship was virtually a skeleton, Mala managed to get basic systems online and made herself a nest of sorts in what was once the bridge. After five years of solitude Mala was picked up by a passing ship and deposited on Coruscant to be someone else's problem.

Here she made he own Mala sized mark in the underbelly of the city planet, learning how to scrap, how to hide and how to bargain, albeit in her own strange manner, to get things she wanted.

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

[member="Mala"]

This character looks hillarious xD
Reminds me of my Habbo swrp character, a squib who is addicted to sugar.
*thumbs up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom