Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Making It Official

Heya, it’s me. I haven’t been exceptionally active on-site and definitely not in the community at large for quite a while now so for most all this is completely irrelevant and/or possibly expected. Buuut now that I’ve gotten full time into student teaching, I have way less time on my hands. And that’s combined with a number of other factors, including just not enough going on for me here and too much going on elsewhere, plus just an admittedly general waning interest over some time now. So with all of that in mind, it kinda left me ready to close this chapter of my life in an Official Capacity™ if you will, and move on.

Like I said, for most this is gonna be wholly irrelevant, or maybe you don’t even know who I am, in which case hello and also goodbye lmao. Still, I just wanted to have it made out in writing for whomever it may concern.

So long and thanks for the good times y’all! Keep on keepin’ on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom