Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making an Antarian Ranger?

Hiya, friends!

I had an idea for another SJO character, this time a Ranger. The problem? I have no idea where to start making a military-type character.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a place to start?

P.S.
His name is Idris Rozveeil, and he'll be joining the faction as soon as I have a bio/WIP bio up. ^-^

It kinda depends on what you wanna do with them Epistor. Several people have Ranger characters, Valkren's Radma Raiders are the big one, I have the Marines too on Asaraa. DO you have an idea of the military type character you wanna play with. Sniper, closer range, engineer?

Yeah! More Rangers!!!

As Mr. Locke noted, there are many roles within the Rangers that you could play. If you have questions, [member="Valkren Calderon"] would be the fellow to connect with. We do have a special thread for rangers starting, if you'd like to join -- everyone's just joining in the briefing room, so there's still plenty of time to make an entrance when you're ready. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/123696-a-journey-to-an-ice-covered-hell-silver-jedi-order-rangers/

[member="Epistor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom