Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a Big Kass Sword

Darth Valdra waited in the area @Darth Valdra had told him to meet him. He had heard the Sith Lord was exceptional when it came to making swords and Darth Valdra needed a big sword made for him that would be his personal weapon of destruction that he would name Ludicium which meant Judgement.

He had never been a fan of the lightsaber, no blood involved and blood made you know you were doing something right. According to Ferus this sword was going to be made by Valdra and his Force aura so it would be weldable by him only, or at least wielded right.

Ferus stepped into the room with both hands behind head, a frown slowly forming on his face. [member="Darth Valdra"] had called for a new blade, and as an Alchemist the Zabrak was more than willing to make the blade.

At a price however.

Such blades came with a high cost, as they should, often with blood or even body parts depending on the need. "For this blade we are going to need an alchemic basin. I can make a single use one no issue, but to do so I need blood. The closer the blood is to you, the stronger the result. After that, I need metal. Sand. Soemthing with a high amount of carbon, and I can get right to it."

"What do you mean by the closer the blood is to me? I already proved when we made the dark side nexus that I will sacrifice my own blood, if you remember. As for the other parts, what metal exactly? Valdra leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed as he spoke. He was always a bit unsure with Ferus' methods, but he needed a weapon before their invasion of the Republic. Something that would be apart of him and be able to lay waste to their armies. He was prepared to enter the battle and fight his old allies, their corruption had led him to this, they believed in absolutes and absolutes led to domination and intolerence

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Your blood, or the blood of those you love, if you do. It has a much stronger tie to the darkside to spill the blood you love, making a stronger blade. As for the metal however, durasteel would work no issue. In fact, no matter the metal it will work. Just depends on the color you want I suppose." There was a shrug to [member="Darth Valdra"] from the Sith Lord before he moved to the center of the room. He was going to have to make the basin now, but he was in no hurry. Valdra would have to get the items he mentioned first, and possibly while the boy did so Ferus would get the basin itself formed.

"I have an idea, my last connection to my sister." Valdra pushed off the wall and pulled out a knife. He slit his palm and held the blood as he walked over to a bowl and spilled his blood into it until it had a decent amount in it. He then wrapped his hand with a cloth. Before he left he would lite an intense flame on his finger tip and barely touched the blood giving it the kiss of fire. Pyrokenetics was a gift he was born with, that his mother helped him learn and his sister helped him remember. Besides that, everything he ever loved had died. He turned and left without words to seek the items needed. He knew exactly who he needed to visit.

He left the building and got into his old X-Wing and went off to visit [member="Lanax Grayson"], an old family friend to get the items. His ship entered hyperspace and Valdra decided to sleep until his ship would arive.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus watched on in silence as [member="Darth Valdra"] went to spill his own blood. It was simple matter, but one that would prove useful down the line. He would not speak as the Echani would leave, and moving over to the center of the room he would raise his hands. For now, he would have to make a basin and wait until the Eldorai would enter once more with the materials needed. The forming of the basin was simple, involving shaping the ground of the floor into a simple bowl built into the ground. There would be no raising it from the ground, as this one was only temporary and thus useless.

With a satisfied sigh, he would lean back, relaxing a bit as he waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom