Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maki Grim

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
t6e340.jpg

NAME: Maki Grim (Mak-I)

FACTION: Jedi

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'1"

WEIGHT: 199 lbs

EYES: unknown (Due to mask)

HAIR: unknown (due to hood over head and mask)

SKIN: Tannish white but never seen due to outfit

FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strength:
Maki is really gifted in he following:
Force push/pull
He is strong minded and has a strong will making it almost impossible to corrupt him to the darkside.
He is very skilled with a double bladed lightsaber and hand to hand combat.

Maki's weaknesses pose as:
Maki due to a child incident he was purged of all emotion resulting in no mercy or regret for anything he does, bad or good.
He lacks patience....horridly.

APPEARANCE:
Maki stands at 6'1", wears the traditional Jedi robes in grey and blue color with a waist tunic cape that is floor length. His gloves made with basic cotton laced with durasteel in his knuckles and fingers. On his right wrist is a mounted mini computer with navigational charts, Comlink, and scanners and sensors. He always wears a hood with a mask. Ever since he was a child he has never removed his mask and he never plans to.
Equipment:
(Click "show" for pics)
Double-Bladed Blue Lightsaber
2nc3u3c.jpg

Single Bladed Green Lightsaber
2efm1d3.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:
Maki is a human male born Coruscaunt. When he was very Young the One Sith invaded Coruscaunt and took it over. Maki was captured along with his parents. Maki was tied up and forced to watch his parents burn to death this caused Maki to know nothing of emotions. the the Sith left him to die in the fire. Maki escaped but in the process his face was severely burned. Maki made it to the Jedi Temple in hopes to find a Jedi to help. When he noticed the Sith took it over Maki found a dead Temple guard and took his mask and robes and fled Coruscaunt to the Planet Eclipse where he met a Jedi who also fleed from Coruscaunt as well. The Jedi raised maki and taught him hand to hand combat and the basics of the force as well how to build his own lightsaber. Made himself two lightsabers. A Double-Bladed Blue Lightsaber and a Green Lightsaber. Maki bought an old XS corellian freighter of a dealer in Jen City and fixed it up. Since then Maki has been scouring the galaxy in hopes to find a Jedi to fully train him.

SHIP:
XS STOCK LIGHT FREIGHTER
nfqueh.jpg

Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation
Designer: Bravis Halcyon
Class: Light freighter
Technical specifications:
Length
88 meters
Width
101 meters
Height/depth
27 meters
Hyperdrive rating
Equipped
Shielding
Equipped
Armament
2 Soniver Arms HSG-67 laser cannons
Missile batteries
Escape craft
Minimum crew

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Pretty cool concept :) I would ask however how he's exceptionally gifed in force maneuvers and lightsaber combat, assuming he's an apprentice level. Knowing these skills is alright, going by his history, but maybe not having such a high skill level of them. Maybe you could say something like he has knowledge in these areas, instead of saying that he's 'very' gifted. This is just my take on it though, don't go by me because I've been told several times how much I under power my characters xD But seriously, great character design ^-^ Looking forward to seeing Maki in roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom