Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Makeb: EVASIVE MANEUVERS! (Venom Squad: CIS)

Makeb Orbit
Venom Squad: @Siqa, @Phoebe Draclau, @Jason Sisk, @Sephoria Lasranae, @Ginnie Verd, @Marek Starchaser, @Ruusan, @Servus, @Aella Cadeyrn @[member="Isley Verd"]

The ship Venom Squad inhabited for this mission was retrofitted from an older design. Maybe that was the reason their youngest half-member (more of a mascot really) Ginnie Verd skipped and hopped around poking her armoured head by every corner and flicking each lightswitch she could find. The Galley wasn't as interesting - although it was full of some food, the armoury was far more interesting, what with all the bright shiny weapons, Ginnie just had to slip a couple extras on her belt to see which ones she'd beg Isley to let her keep. Fairly well adorned with the different implements of battle, the young Mando skipped by the Bridge.

Her mistake. "Oh!" Turning back around, Ginnie crept into the Bridge and looked out the window. Makeb's electromagnetically awkward atmosphere glimmered out the viewport and the tiny girl stumbled over a console on her way to the Captain's chair. "Oops! Sorry!" She fumbled with the controls on the console, yes Life Support went ON! Cargo Bay doors went . . . was that open or closed? Well, the button was red, so she pushed it and it turned green! Green was good, right? Little did she know green meant open in this case.

"Ooookaaaayyyy, ummmm ooo! Pretty!" Backing away from the console, Ginnie eyed the viewport again. A flash of green-blue lightning crossed the planet's high atmosphere, one of the spires threatening to flicker up even to their ship. "Woa! Hey! Anybody!? The-the planet's trying to bite us with lightning!"

She got to figure out her Mom's speeder once, surely she'd be able to figure out how to back up a ship? Sliding over to the navigation panel, or what she thought was the nav panel, Ginnie clucked her tongue and looked for a 'Reverse'. Nothing. Not even a . . . wait! That button there! "Rreeevvvthruusterssss. . . Yes! That must be it! Isley'll be so proud when I move us out of danger! Maybe we can go for ice cream later!"

Thus was the mind of the child, as she hit the Repulse Thrusters and the ship jittered. Already in a perfectly placed yet precarious orbit over the electromagnetically unstable aquatic & jungle-bound world, the ship shuddered and another flash of lightning struck its side as suddenly the ship started spinning.

Ginnie'd only pressed the thrusters on one side of the ship. The Venom Squad was going down.

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
I had been busy flirting with one of the flight officers on board to notice when @Ginnie Verd had gone skipping by. I was leaning against a wall leading down of the hallways into the galley while talking to the nice looking blonde officer. I started with small talk then started to make my little innuendos, she liked them enough she was giggling at them. Before we could take things any further I felt the hard shudder before saying "What the hell was...?"

My question was cut off when a violent explosion hit and the ship was going down. I helped the officer up before telling her to get back to her station. I ran for the bridge to try and see what I could do, only to find the place in chaos as the ship going down on the nearby jungle planet. I looked around before seeing that the cargo door was open. I shouted "What idiot left the door open?" before running over and smacking my hand on the control to shut it. I only hoped that helped a little.

@Phoebe Draclau @Jason Sisk @Sephoria Lasranae @Ginnie Verd @Marek Starchaser @Ruusan @Servus @Aella Cadeyrn @Isley Verdhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/159-isley-verd/

Phoebe had been sitting in the corner reading during their ride through space. Normally her reading was all business but today she was reading something for fun. One of her guilty pleasures which she kept to herself was reading romantic smut novels which was what she was doing now. She wouldn't normally read such material when on a mission with the squad for fear of being found out. This was a risk but one she was fine with taking as she had been waiting for this release for quite awhile.

The main character was just getting to meet the main male character when the ship jittered a little. Looking up from her book she glanced around her for a few seconds before going back to her book. Phoebe figured since it was just one bump that it was nothing probably just some rough skies or something. It was nothing for her to worry about. If there was more movement than she would get up and investigate but honestly she didn't want to. Phoebe was quite into her new book.

As the ship shook again Phoebe saved her place in her book before setting it down with a sigh. Standing up she began to head to the cockpit to investigate what it was that was going on. This wasn't normal in the slightest, a ship should not act in such a manner.

Phoebe fell flat on her butt as the ship began spinning in circles sliding her to the wall as objects began moving about as well. After a little struggle she managed to get onto her knees and started crawling unsuccessfully towards the cockpit. It seemed as if they were going down and she needed to get them back on track.

@Phoebe Draclau @[member="Jason Sisk"] @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Ruusan"] @[member="Servus"] @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] @[member="Isley Verd"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.

Pull ups were a good way to pass the time between locations it also helped keep her head clear.

She was the new meat on the crew. She had a long term contract with Isley Verd and she had to stay sharp. She usually worked alone before so the squad vibe was new.

The woman dropped from the bar sweat running down her back an wetting her white tank top. Her red hair was pulledback in a pony tail and she was wearing her camouflage utility pants and her armored combat boots.

Her father, a Mandalorian, had died long before she was old enough for armor.
She grabbed a plain white towel off her workout bag and began wiping off. Before heading to the sanisteam.

*15 minutes later*

Ruusan sat on her bunk relacing her boots. Left over right just like she always did, but she was sure the ship shook slightly. She stood up and grabbed her armored vest. Pulling out a half used cigar she stuck it between her teeth.
Next she strapped on her Father's utiliy belt with holster. She adjusted her blaster and stuffed her beskad in its sheath. The ship rocked again and almost threw her on to her bunk. Something was going to osik and it seemed like it was going quick.

She grabbed her combat gear and slapped the button beside her hatch. She had planned to head to a turret and man a gun but was cut short as she was flung back into her room she shared with another crew member. This was going to leave a mark.

@[member="Phoebe Draclau"] @[member="Jason Sisk"] @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @Ruusan @[member="Servus"] @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] @[member="Isley Verd"]

@[member="Phoebe Draclau"] @[member="Jason Sisk"] @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Ruusan"] @[member="Servus"] @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] @[member="Isley Verd"]

Montag had been reading some of Pii IV's local myths about the gods and goddesses of old when the ship buckled and groaned. He cursed. The Phantom had been in the ship's engine room when what was obviously the beginnings of a crash began. He'd yet to look at most of Venom Squad as comrades.

Montag was one of the old breed, one of the few remaining original Phantoms. The type that were taken in their mid teens from their families to begin a several year training regiment before being thrust into helping do the dirty work necessary to build the CIS into the galactic power it was today. Today's Phantoms were an altogether different breed, mostly recruited from other branches of the military, and put into less morally ambiguous missions than their predecessors. What was necessary then wasn't necessary now. Well, that and the fact that the original Phantoms had no officers to speak of beyond the Supreme Commander. That was why he was in the engine room, he felt disconnected from his fellow soldiers.

The ship buckled again as it descended further into an uncontrolled free fall. Gear.

Montag needed his gear, the only thing he had on him were his BDU's and the heavy caliber slugthrower he'd had strapped to his outer thigh. They were over a largely uninhabited planet and if he survived the crash he'd need some of his equipment to help him survive.

Montag cursed and began to crawl toward his room one level up. As he struggled and continued to constantly curse he struck his knee hard against the metal staircase, causing him to limp slightly as he did. The door's keypad responded to his touch and he threw himself onto his bunk and began rapidly undoing the latch on his footlocker.

Success.

The latch sprung open and Montag quickly loaded his assault rifle and put on his vest before retrieving almost a dozen magazines and putting them in their appropriate locations.

He hit his com and strapped himself into the crash chair located in a corner of his room.

"Card secure, level three."

Aella had taken a break to go find some food in the ship's kitchen. "Ooo! Lasagna!" she muttered to herself as she looked through the fridge. She cut herself a slice, heat it up in the microwave and was about to take her first bite when the ship shuttered a little bit. Pausing for a moment she continued on, enjoying every bite. Half way through the ship shuttered violently and started to spin.

"How the...?" she braced herself momentarily and booked it for the bridge. The ship threw her sliding down the hallway and she landed back against the chair. She grunted with pain. Looking up she saw Phoebe and said "Phoebe, I think this is going to be a two woman job!" She hit her head on the chair again and winced. "Grab my hand!" she tried to pull Phoebe up toward the chair while holding onto the base of it with her other hand.

@Siqa, @Phoebe Draclau, @Jason Sisk, @Sephoria Lasranae, @Ginnie Verd, @Marek Starchaser, @Ruusan, @Servus, @Aella Cadeyrn @Isley Verdhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/159-isley-verd/

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Traveling was not anything that Marek was shy of. He welcomed it in all its forms and was excited to see what was going on with this whole Venom Squad he was not finding himself apart of. It was going to be interested, working with other Force users, and the like to accomplish Force knew what.

He was flipping through one of the manuals on the ships he was looking to buy. It was time to upgrade his Lone Scout to something a bit more homey. Something from CEC was going to do the trick, he figured. The important trait was weapons and not standing out. Both of those were going to help this Templar along to his goals in life.

When the ship started to move he barely flinched, reaching up to the hand grip above his seat. When it continued to spin, he looked up. “What the frak?” Yeah, something was wrong. Putting the book in a secure location, because, well, everything had its place, the Starchaser stood up. Turrets. Some form of weapon. If anything was out there, he was going to blow it out of the sky.

Work, work, work.

@Siqa, @Phoebe Draclau, @Jason Sisk, @Sephoria Lasranae, @Ginnie Verd, @Marek Starchaser, @Ruusan, @Servus, @Aella Cadeyrn @Isley Verd

@[member="Siqa"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Ruusan"], @[member="Servus"], @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] @Isley Verd

As the ship continued it's buckle and twirl toward an infinitely hostile enemy known as the ground Montag noted the lack of airway chatter that should be bustling in his earpiece. He activated it and spook in a commanding voice, if no one else was going to call a count off this Phantom of the old breed had no problem taking the initiative.

"Venom, count off." He said as loudly and sharply as he could with still being able to be clearly understood through the airwaves.

He might not consider most of them "pals" but they were still confederates.

"AAAWWWWWWW MMAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII GIDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" Came the answer from Ginnie's comm, straight to @[member="Montag Card"] and the others of Venom Squad. The ship tilted in its spin. Ginnie madly started pushing more buttons, firing rockets, the wipers came on for goodness sakes, but nothing. Nothing helped.

The planet's surface came up fast. "We're gonna crash! This is the opposite of what I want!" Ginnie barked, grabbing the manual stick and pulling with all her might. The ship careened toward the surface, but at least now it wasn't spinning in a mad circle. "Heeeeeeeelp!" Came Isley Verd's little sister's voice. The chatter died as the ship collided with a marsh, bounded back into the air then sloshed back down. Klaxons blazed and steam poured from the instruments in the cockpit. Ginnie froze. She couldn't get caught in there! She might get in trouble!

Vaulting out of the Cockpit, she noticed the floor began to tilt. The ship was sinking into the bog. "Oh.. Oh not good! Not good! Everybody out!" Scrambling for an emergency hatch, Ginnie pulled at the lever, but it wouldn't come loose. "Heeeeheheheheeeeeelp!"
@Siqa, @Phoebe Draclau, @Jason Sisk, @Sephoria Lasranae, @Ginnie Verd, @Marek Starchaser, @Ruusan, @Servus, @Aella Cadeyrn @[member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom