Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make me fight you with a weird ship

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hoping I can get one or two takers and shake the rust off a bit. This is an unbalanced one-on-one ship command duel. I really, really love a weird challenge. Little template:

Size Classification: (based on current templates; 'Frigate (200-500 meters)', for example)
My Ship: (any canon or Factory ship you can legitimately use in that size bracket - feel free to go as strong or specialized as you like)
Ashin's Ship: (any canon, Factory, or otherwise-established ship in that size bracket, that isn't heavily restricted by a faction or whatever - feel free to go as weak or weird or obsolete or combat-incapable as you like, as long as it's not, like, pre-movie)
Setting: (asteroid field, gas giant, a canon or Codex system, or just leave it blank and I'll pick something)

I've got a billion characters, so I'll take care of picking one that would reasonably fight yours.

Who's in?

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Onith Trill"]

I was gonna suggest that... specifically the Hapes Cluster. best place for that kind of setting. However, I'd simply want a fighter duel with one carrier of Frigate size or smaller. Thing is, I''d really love for a rival pilot in another faction whom I'll wind up meeting more than once and constantly fighting and trashtalking.

[member="Ashin Karrde"]

Size Classification: Fighter
My Ship: Terminus Starfighter
Ashin's Ship: Pick a First Order TIE Fighter.
Setting: Transitory Mists... specifically, in the vicinity of the Lorell System.

Hows this?

Onith Trill said:
Size Classification: Corvette

My Ship: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/78181-roche-class-light-corvette/
Ashin's Ship: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IGV-55_surveillance_vessel
Setting: A Dense Nebula. Very pretty, reduced sensors, possible other system interference, etc.

You wanted a weird ship. [member="Ashin Karrde"] Also super open into my ship, I just tried to find something with a decent patrol/military focus.
Not a bad fight, but the IGV-55 doesn't have the firepower or defenses to really deal with what a Roche-class can dish out and take. I'd suggest attaching a half squadron of starfighters to work with the IGV-55 to make it a bit more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom