Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maiden of Death

Nisha Decrilla

N
Nisha played the perfect obedient servant, looking up at him with adoring eyes as he spoke. Beneath the facade he would see the danger brewing as her own fingers found the hilt of a small thin blade on her thigh. She was debating its placement in his flesh with the same casual regard as someone who might be deciding where to put a new vase. The thigh? Not quite enough pain and high risk of nicking that artery if he moved. Foot? Oh that could be fun, to watch him limp for a few days...or perhaps the abdomen? Always painful, and only occasionally life threatening.

"I do." she answered without really caring.

What was it to her if it could gift her with force sensitivity? She was already exceptionally good at what she did. She rose to her full height on her knees, leaning against his leg, one hand slipping up his shirt to trace soft fingers across his abdomen, there were faint scars there, scars she had given him. Lips curled into a smile. "What use is it to me my Lord?" she murmured.

A flick of her wrist and the blade in the other hand shot towards the top of his foot.

[member="Itash Mecetti"]

[member="Nisha Decrilla"]

Action... not unexpected.

Two inches before puncture the flat of the staff would slam against the offending attack, dashing the blade to the side, before the scepter came running back. This time the pulsing kyber crystal hummed as it touched the side of Nisha's face. She could practically feel it tugging at her life-force, hungry, wanting to eat and leave her a husk. Cerbera had given it some more... oomph in some aspects. "I am uncertain, dear, but I suppose that if you think you are good without it?"

A shrug.

She'd probably be more of a liability with it too, so it was for the best to keep it from her for now.

"I have a new mission for you." Tash pushed her back against the table with the top of that scepter, before retreating it an inch. "No death or kidnapping. I need you to find me twelve sentients. Humans preferably. Near-humans are fine as well."

"Pilots, engineers, I need the best. I have a list with names to help you."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Nisha was on the verge of giggles when he pushed her back against the table. Oh she loved these games, she loved the push and pull, the freedom to be what she truly was without earning disgusted or disdainful looks. She tilted her head, a mocking smile on her lips. "Good? My lord, have I ever failed you? Have I ever left you wanting? I am better than good and you know it."

Her eyes moved to the softly humming crystal, the thing that yearned to eat away at her life and she leaned her cheek back against it, eyes running along the sceptre and up to the man who held it. "Could you imagine, though, the things i could do with it?" Her eyes glittered hungrily for a moment. She wouldn't ask for it, asking for it would be admission that she needed it to be better, when she did not.

She drew her cheek away sharply. "Find them? But not kidnap them? What would you like me to do with them when I find them, hand them a bouquet of flowers?" It was clear that already the mission was not to her taste.

[member="Itash Mecetti"]

Oh, he felt her desire.

But Tash wouldn't offer until she asked for it he decided. That was the consequence of not immediately accepting an offer that was magnanimous and free of many bindings of any sort. "Oh, I doubt that would be in their interest. No, you will offer them a job." A shrug followed next. "You will make them loyal to me and our cause without hurting them or theirs or taking them away without their consent."

A tall order, yes.

But one that Nisha could accomplish if she set her mind to it.

"You are better than good, are you not?" A smile as he offered her words back to her. "Accomplish this and... hmm." The smile widened. "I will agree to pick your dresses with you."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Nisha's eyes lit up at that, mostly because in her head 'pick her dresses with her' translated into 'pay for them outside your stipend' too. She stood and moved close to him again. Fingers were under his belt her breath hot on his neck in an instant as she ran soft kisses and sharp bites up to his ear.

"I'll do whatever you ask me to do." she murmured. "And you know this. But sometimes, my lord, you ask me for such dull things." She let him go and sat on the desk her arms folded. "I'll need a decent budget, some will need a little more than my charm to coax them over. And freedom to take other targets in their vicinity to stave off the boredom."

She began inspecting her nails, imagining soft flesh peeling away beneath them. Tom's flustered face flitted into her mind once more and she decided she would make him beg. Beg for release from this world. Teeth bit her lower lip, heat flooding her at the thought. Itash was losing her attention rapidly.

[member="Itash Mecetti"]

She had already lost his.

"Done and done." Tash murmured while smiling softly at the images coming from her sick little head. It always surprised him (pleasantly) the amount of creativity she could exhibit when it came to purifying pain.

It was disappointing, then, how often she went for the obvious methods.

When there was so much more to be found.

"You will have what you need." After that he turned, then stopped and shrugged. "I expect you at the dinner next week. If you end up being your usual self, remember who Cassandra belongs to. There will be permanent consequences if you step out of line of civility." Tash so despised rude people. She knew this and knew what happened to them, no matter how helpful or close to him they were.

It was part of why they had always been attracted to one another.

Things were crystal clear.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Nisha smiled, eyes shifting to look at him. Miss Paige would decide which of her selves she would be, either on the night of before. Nisha would shift depending on her assessment and on his behaviour too. She wanted to see how much of himself he buried when with her. There were never threats between them, such things were unnecessary and wasted breath. Those consequences were a promise...though they sounded very much like a challenge.

She slid from the desk. and moved towards him and past him. "As my lord wishes." she murmured. Just like that Cassandra and Itash were gone from her mind, boxed away to be contemplated later for their was a hunger in her, a yearning for the cries that she would tear from the doorman, until she was sated her focus would not remain.

Itash would have to send her the list of names, she'd be gone for a few days at least. Tom's death would be slow and her pleasure great.

[member="Itash Mecetti"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom