Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mahalo ;)

Well mahalo everyone, it me... that crazy lunatic no warned me about, and she's here. Personally I don't like people know much information (accurate that is) about me so expect me to contradict myself on purpose. Other than that I love to RP, I'm on another forum as well but I work from home and have a lot of free time on my hands so I decided on joining another one :) I've been a gamer since I was 8 and my mother taught me how to play Morrowind (best game of all time!). I've also been a writer since I was 12, how old I am now and what genre I write are a secret. I plan on playing a Jedi, and I look forward to RPing with you all. :)

Undine said:
Well mahalo everyone, it me... that crazy lunatic no warned me about, and she's here. Personally I don't like people know much information (accurate that is) about me so expect me to contradict myself on purpose. Other than that I love to RP, I'm on another forum as well but I work from home and have a lot of free time on my hands so I decided on joining another one :) I've been a gamer since I was 8 and my mother taught me how to play Morrowind (best game of all time!). I've also been a writer since I was 12, how old I am now and what genre I write are a secret. I plan on playing a Jedi, and I look forward to RPing with you all. :)
Welcome, the bold is my only thing I'm wondering about this though XD

Thx for the welcoming :) and my mother is a veteran gamer, she's the one who got me into gaming :) Which has also leaded me into forum RP as well as some table top RPing as well. She also taught me how to play Magic The Gathering and table top DnD :) I love my mother.​

*squints at screen*
I should probably put my glasses on.
Ah, that's better.

Welcome to the site! My name is Chris, though most people call me Ven. You'll probably see a lot of me around. Though mostly with other sub-accounts (one of which is the reason why people call me Ven).
Morrowind is cool, Magic is great, and I (sadly) haven't had a chance to play D&D yet. But it's cool regardless.
Is your avatar fanart of Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball?
I ship it.

Thank you everyone :) Quick question, I have an idea for a character but I don't understand how to post them. Do I post a topic somewhere or make a subaccount?​

Eddie said:
Depends​
That has to be the most inciteful answer I have ever received... Lol, in all fairness I have done similar things to people before, but would you by any chance be willing to further endow your insights?​

[member="Undine"]

There's a template under character creation. Your writer can either be a character or a "master" account which imo, is pretty pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom