Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Magnus armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xardus's armor

Black_and_Silver_Leather_Armor_by_Azmal.jpg

Sources:
http://azmal.deviantart.com/art/Black-and-Silver-Leather-Armor-84394245
Intent: To create a set of armor used by Sadrion, and Xardus later on
Development Thread: None, obtained metal in Little Swamp of Horrors event thread.
Manufacturer: Xardus Folidaar
Model: Magnus armor
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Cloth, Magnus metal. (excerpt from prize thread) The armor plates on the red ooze monster known as Magnus can be smelted down to make magnus metal. This metal is immune to blaster bolts and is very resistant to lightsaber attacks. There is not enough to create a starship or vehicle out of.
Description: Upon embracing the dark side, Xardus creates a suit of armor to fit with his new Sith persona. The armor is composed of the rare Magnus metal, obtained from Dagobah during the Dark Harvest galactic event. The metal is said to be immune to blaster bolts, as well as being highly resistant to lightsaber attacks. The gauntlets and neck-brace are more heavy with the metal to better protect those areas. Since he uses a mask and not a helmet, the back of his head is vulnerable at any given time. The underlay of the suit is made of simple cloth. The finished product is a combination of silver and black, and includes the main body armor, with separate mask, gauntlets, gloves, and boots. A hole is located just below the left shoulder where a lightsaber was impaled under much pressure.
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 25 kg
Quality: 9 (Event reward)

Theophenes

Stark raving silly
Okay, this is basically a suit of full-plate. so I'm going to want a bit more weight on this beast. If you're in the neighborhood of six foot tall, I'm gonna say 23 KG minimum. Full-plate is excellent armor, but it's heavy as heck.

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

A couple of things:

1) You have an incomplete sentence that may be crucial: "The underlay of the suit is made of..." Can you finish that sentence please?

2) Can you provide a link to the thread from which you've gained access to Magnus metal please?

Please tag me in your reply. Thanks! :)

Sorry, forgot to finish that sentence lol. The thread I recieved it in is The Little Swamp of Horrors thread, which was wiped. However, I do have several witnesses that were in the thread. If you want, you can refer to them for proof. @[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]
-Joshua DragonsFlame
- Marek S'hadar
- Squr Tyson
- HK-36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom