Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magical Healing...Yeah

Gray woke up screaming inside his room on board his ship. He had had yet another of those weird dreams. That was the third one this week alone and they had just been getting more frequent each time he had one. He was feeling every high emotion of every single person he was getting around lately as well. He almost broke down when he got too close to a funeral the other day in fact. Then there were the annoying incidences. He had experienced it several times were he went to pick something up and it just seemed to get farther away from his hand. If that wasn't bad enough, there had been a few times he went to grab a hot drink and it seemed to fly towards him and spilled all over a very sensitive area of his body....

Gray had heard rumors of one of those force healers who could work miracles, and this one wasn't part of any particular order he was aware of. He had seen several doctors before about seeing what was wrong with him, but none of them found anything wrong with him physically or mentally. He needed help, and he needed it badly. He decided to arrange a meeting with this healer in a public area, a park if he remembered right, but he hadn't gotten any description of who to look for. He was just going to have to assume they would find him then.

Gray landed in the port of a small city on Sekalus, which was where the meeting place he was told about was located. He left Key in charge of the ship and left to the park. He was wearing his casual clothing, a gray shirt and pants with dark blue trim, a leather duster, and a pair of leather boots. As always, he had his blaster pistol strapped to his right leg. He found a bench in a nice, semi-secluded area of the park and sat down. He began to watch everyone that passed by idly, knowing that it would be fruitless to assume anyone might be the person. They would come to him after all.

Gray couldn't but feel the stress of the people who passed, and he had started to develop a headache already as the tension built up.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Today was going to be a some what familiar day. It had been years since she'd been called out for a medical reason. The person who'd made contact was rather mysterious to her. She knew the person was male and was suffering from some kind of phycological problem possibly from the description. But that was a presumption. She didn't know the face other than a meeting location in the cultural district of luss city. Been it's only city and the main star ship hangers it didn't leave much of a choice. Although for safety they both agreed to meet publicly first at a local park. In fairness it was a strange location idea but it makes a change running into people at a diner or a hanger bar. In fact somewhere lush with green grass and the beautiful scenery on the hot day seemed quite fitting.

Sanya moved from her speeder making her way down to the park now. Many people where here although there would be someone who simply had a lost look on there face and scanning around the place. The area was large so it would take some time. As she passed a store Sanya would purchase a bottle of fizzy pop that felt ice cold. As she took a sip lifting her head back she think she may have spotted the person. Approaching a dark coloured man she would tap his shoulder. "Excuse me would you be Mr raxis? " the man would look at her with dialated pupils. "Err er er n...n n...no. B...b b b..bu...t tt do you haaa...v v ve any s s spi i ce?" her expression changed as she raised her hand. "You will go to the authorities and turn your self in and give them any information on sellers." She said waving her hand. "III will...l go to t t turn ma ma my self in." Drug crime was slowly dropping and almost eradicated. But it was still an issue she'd been trying to resolve. People like that brought it on them selfs most of the time. Some others was forced into the addiction for many reasons. She just hopes one day the planet would be a clean safe environment for all people despite the rumors out there.

As watched as the man walked away and saw another tallish man but more tanned skin tone. He wore gray trousers and a long coat made of leather. How he wasn't roasting she didn't know but he stood out. She approched him with a slight smile. "Excuse me Mr raxis?" 'Please be the right person.' She thought to herself after speaking. There was a slight tingle in the air. Although it wasn't uncommon on this world another force user was about.

Gray couldn't handle these headaches much longer. They were getting to him, and they were showing up too frequently. He knew they were related to those moments when he couldn't stop feeling what other people were feeling, but that had to just be a coincidence. A long, long series of coincidences. He had noticed the heat in the air, a lot to do in part to his duster, but he couldn't bring himself to take it off right now. He was more focused on trying to get his head to stop aching. That was when someone tapped his shoulder and spoke to him.

Gray looked up at the person speaking and said, " Being called that still feels odd, but that would be me. Gray Raxis at your pleasure. So you must be the person I was suppose to meet." He studied the woman before him for a moment. He probably would have gone with one of his terrible lines if it hadn't been for his head rebelling against his body right now. It would just have to wait it seems. He added after he had finished looking her over, " So where to next? We going to stay right here or head off to some place more private?"

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Her hood kept most her face out of the sun and mainly her eyes. Her silver hair flowed from out the sides. Although she didn't feel the need for her visor that she normally wore. "Yes indeed I am. Im Sanya Val Lerium." She looked over the massive open area filled with people and their families. "Well that's entirely up to you. But first things first I'll need to know more about what your symptoms are." As she began to walk and sipping on the pop she let herself to feel through the force connecting with everything around her. Every being filled with purpose, with dreams and hopes. This world is unscaved from the war on the outside. No one here wants to be apart of such conflicts. As she connected with each being around she could feel the force linger around her and radiating from someone close by. It was raw and potentially uncontrolled.

Gray was glad the healer was finally here. Now maybe he could do something about all of this. He managed to get his mind off of his headache for a moment and studied the person before him. They were female and had a hood, not much to go on but he wasn't exactly in a position to worry about that right now. He did note the silver hair though, which was a little unique.

Gray said after a moment, " Can we do this somewhere private? Away from people. I have a very bad headache and they aren't making it any better," He paused a moment as his head began to hurt more. After it passed, he added, " I'll explain the details when we are alone and my headache has died down. If you don't mind."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

She simply nodded. "I completely understand. My speeder is just on the other side of the vendor's over there." She pointed towards it's direction where a few hover carts and stalls had been put up. They mostly sold edibles and drinks. One or two sold stuff for the younger audience. She unattached herself from those around her focusing on the simple walk to the speeder. "So where do you call home?" She asked the man. Sure it was simple small talk but nothing was worse than awkward silence besides it started a conversation that could lead somewhere other than the focus on medical stuff just yet.

Really the only privet place Sanya knew easily was the spire. No one really bothered her there other than Maria on company business or planetary emergency. Still it was a suitable place to go. She'd thought about having the buildings name replaced it made the place sound grim and something could be lurking inside. The only things that really even gave it that feel was ancient with artifacts in glass displays on the ground floor in the main lobby. Not a place Sanya really walked through often she mainly flew up straight to the office. Sure she didn't like the sith but it's the worlds history and no one could change that. It displayed that from a crewl corrupted time to now things have changed so much and most of those changes have been from the past few months.

Gray was glad to be moving somewhere private. It seemed the walk alone was helping to keep the headache at bay because no one's emotions had time to get to him. He stood to his full 6'4 height and followed her. Her question was a little hard for him to answer. How exactly could he answer it? He thought it over a moment before he said, " My home is docked in the spaceport. I live on my ship and travel around. Never have lived anywhere but on a ship in space."

Gray's head was feeling much better now. He asked as they kept walking, " So what about you? Do you live here on the planet or are you just visiting?" His interest was peaked now about the young healer before him. He hadn't had the luxury earlier to worry about anything but his head, but he could now.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Sanya would giggle slightly from the mix up of the words. "I meant what world do you come from. Home as in home world, and yes I live here and rendili I spend most my time here been the ruler of sorts of this world. When our group discovered the planet it was ruled by a corrupted figure who sort personal gain and slave's. This planet has only one major city because of it and in doing so held this world back majorly. As for rendili it's where my soon to be wife lives because she is the leader of that world. It is difficult but we have advisors for when we move from one to the other." Most see it as been difficult to manage the relationship been such long distance and the responsibility they hold. But the affection and strong feelings makes the distance mean nothing.

Soon reaching the speeder Sanya climbed up and sat into her seat at the controls. "The only one of her kind that is able to successfully leave the surface of any world. Well there are many more of this model but the only onett that's achieved such feat. Besides it's fast and for you benefit quite."

Gray listened to her speak. She didn't seem to realize what he was saying. He said after she finished speaking, " Well congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I know what you meant earlier, but I have no home world. I was born in space, I was raised in space, and I life in space. I don't spend much time at one planet unless it is for a job. I know that is odd, but that is just how my life is."

Gray whistled as they got to the speeder. He said after she finished speaking, " Well this is nice. Kind of want one for myself right now.... But probably couldn't afford it." He got into the speeder and waited for her to take him where they were going to go. Things were working out pretty well so far. He just hoped they stayed that way.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Sanya would simply smile as the speeder lifted up from the ground then set off into forward motion. "Thank you, and I've known a few people space born not really common I guess. But I can understand the living in space part. At one point all I did was live in my ship. I guess when I look back I went from rock bottom to someone of importance to people and I'm proud I've achieved so much in my life. If it wasn't for the woman I'm marrying then non of this would have ever been possible." The speeder got faster as it's speed grew and soaring over all the traffic below. The spire been the largest building was easy to pinpoint. "If you want one of these speeders anyway I'm sure we can make a deal of some sort. But first let's get you checked out. See the massive building there." She raised her hand off the stick pointing to it. "Thats where I kinda live and where we will be heading. I have many kinds of facilities inside each one suited for a different purpose. I enjoy watching people work and seeing their interpretation of how to make things better. Currently undergoing some experiments to change a virus into something that can independly reproduce without causing harm to the people who carry the virus. This way they can still lead a normal life."

Gray watched things pass by them as they traveled on to the went on their way to the spire. He listened to her speaking to him, and was glad to hear things were going so well for her. It sounded like things were peaceful on the planet. He had been to several planets that were not this peaceful or productive. They were seedy, violent, and the kind of place he tended to be sent on jobs. When she finished speaking, he turned to her and smiled.

Gray said with the smile still on his face, " Sounds like things are going very well for you. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage as well. That thing with the virus sounds interesting. I don't know much about that kind of thing though. If it can help people though, I look forward to hearing about it in the future." His head was feeling much better now than before, but he wasn't feeling very chatty. His mind was on figuring out what was wrong with him. He went back to looking out at everything as it passed by.

OOC: Sorry, I got behind on posts and didn't get to this one when I thought I did.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

They soon was on approch to the landing pad at the top of the spire. Everything could be seen on the floor with a direct view into the office and a few other rooms. "Well my people are the ones who are carriers of this virus. so I'm eager to help them. The virus it's self is nothing life threatening unless it's passed to a new recipient but soon hopfully they will be able to live without worry." The speeder touched down sinking into it's landing gear as the weight of the craft relaxed it's self on them.

The cockpit would slide back letting a breeze hit them. The breeze felt nice against her face and closing her eyes for a moment as she breathed back the fresh air. "Well we're here. Welcome to the spire. I really do need to chqngenits name." She would climb out of the speeder to see the doors straight to her office was opened by Maria been one of the best droids she'd ever made. Well it was the best Droid she'd ever made and it was better than any Droid one could simply buy on the market. No riches could make her build one like it. Its fighting style was the same as hers it was a fighting style only a Jedi would know how to perform. The Droid it's self carried a saber one that a sith or darksider could ever weild. "Thank you Maria." Sanya said to the Droid as she walked on through. "Your most welcome miss Lerium." It said in reply. "Mr Raxis please take a seat, and let's begin shall we?" Now that there wasn't not many people around she could feel it in him; he was the person talented in the ways of the force. But it wasn't an answer that was hers to give he must figure it out on his own. Sanya of course will guide him to the answer it's self. In fact the medical room wouldn't be needed so much possibility a simple blood test to be certain. Other than that a series of tests to make it obvious.

Gray had to admit he was impressed with everything so far. She must have been very talented to build all of this. He followed her through the doors and noticed the droid. It looked very well made and unique. He got to his seat as he was instructed and looked at Sanya. He smiled at her as his headache was finally gone. He said, " Yeah, there is no reason to wait any long I suppose. Well I have been having some of the worst nightmares lately that I have ever experienced. I have always had them and extremely weird dreams too since I was little. I would sometimes dream something and it was like parts of my dream came true later on, but that is more of just a coincidence than anything. It just happens oddly often with those kinds of dreams. I also have these moments where it feels like I can feel what everyone around me is feeling, and it gets so bad at times I get massive headaches like I did earlier. That has also been something that I have always been dealing with since I was little but has gotten worse as of late."

Gray had to stop for a moment. He sounded crazy. He knew he did, but he knew hiding it longer wouldn't help him any here. He added after a deep breath, " And then there are these weird moments where it feels like things will get further away from me or come closer to me for no reason. I can't tell you how many times I have knocked a glass of whiskey off a counter because of this or spilled something hot into my lap. It has always happened to me throughout my life, but as with everything else it has been getting worse. I even went to Dagaboh not long ago and had this weird hallucination in cave there. I saw some extremely weird things there, and now parts of it keep popping up in my dreams. I feel like I'm going crazy or like something is wrong with me. I mean there has to be a reason for all of this oddness."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Sanya was no councillor or a psychopaths but she did kinda know how it felt. "Well let's hit this one at a time shall we. These dreams that seem to play out how you saw them. I presume till the event has happened you can remember it quite well right?" She asked thinking of a way to draw it to the conclusion for him to understand. "What you are going through is no coincidence because there is a connection. What you are going through are visions of a potential event that could and most likely will happen. Dose these visions or dreams as you like to call it normally focus around you or anyone that is close to you emotionally?" Word by word she chipped away to understand the type of visions he'd been having.

"As for been able to sense what others are feeling could you try and read my emotion?" She thought about happy moments in her life, like the time she learned how to fly a ship or the day her company had started up. Memories she cherished and often made her smile to look back on. She looked over to a small wooden cabinet by the wall with a jug of water anda set of glasses glasses. While he read her emotions she would raise her hand to levitate the jug and two of the glasses over to the table. They would drop down gently with no more that a tap as they touched the table but keeping the jug suspended as it tilted to fill the two glasses before setting down. Sure she could have gotten the Droid to get it but it was a subtle hint to the other thing he spoke about.

Ooc: sorry for the deley. My fraction has had a recall notice so I've been focusing on getting members active and recruiting.

Gray listened to her talk to him. He had to admit, she sounded like she had an idea of what was wrong. Her questions kind of threw him off though, but he thought about what she said. He had never really paid much attention to the dreams. He just kind of took them for being what they were, dreams. He didn't know what trying to analyze them would accomplish, well outside of figuring out if he was crazy or not, but that was kind of the reason he was here. He finally said after a minute, " Well they are always vague, but the clearer parts of them seem to be what comes true. Some times they are about me. Some times they are about other people I know. Some times they just are about things and people I haven't met before. I do remember them though after. They may not be on my mind, but they are easy to recall."

Gray tried to do what she had asked as he said, " Well some times I can. Usually it just happens on its own." He felt joy off of her. He couldn't figure out how it was he could. What was going on? This just made things even more confusing and frustrating for him. She was sure to feel it coming off of him as he noticed her move the water over to the table with her abilities. Why was she doing all of this? He didn't get it at all. Did he have some kind of witch curse on him? Did one of his family members piss off a witch in the past and now he was paying for it? He poured himself a glass of water and began to drink. He drank half of it before he put it down. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on calming himself down. He was getting too stressed out. As he did, the force began to flow around him a bit as it worked to help calm him down.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Sanya watched him as he closed his eyes and she did the same. Instead of speaking out loud she spoke through his mind. "Tell me what was the last dream you had one that has happened or yet to happen?" She wasn't just speaking to him but looking into his thoughts. It wasn't something she often did because it takes concentration and to be relaxed to do it. That and she felt like she was intruding on other peoples thoughts. although psychologically if you tell someone their nose is itchy the brain makes them think it is and nine times out of then the person will scratch their nose. The only reason she did this was to analyze his vision. "While you tell me don't speak out loud just think it and while you do try to clear everything else from your mind. Nothing exists but the dream. My words but a simple echo that fades out." She could feel the force flow through him fluently like a piece of music well constructed that never ends but always kept interesting. As she meditated besides him the force began to flow stronger through her as if her body pulled it in to focus it in one point. Her signature would increase to the point people close by could distinctly feel it radiate from her position. Then in a split second feel as if nothing was there as she sunk deeper into a meditative state.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Gray heard her speaking to him inside of his head. He would be freaked out by that normally, but it wasn't the first time he had it happen to him and he already had enough weirdness happened lately to not care right now. He decided to do what she had asked him to do and recall the last dream he had had.

It started off by him floating around in darkness. Empty, soundless, sightless darkness enveloping him completely. There was nothing but him for an indeterminable amount of time. Then things began to change as countless numbers of dots of light began to surround him. As the last of them came into existence, they suddenly began to spin around him faster than the eye could keep up with. They soon became just lines of line so tightly packed together it was almost impossible to tell that they were separate things. He felt his body beginning to be propelled forward and the light began to remind him of what it looked like when traveling through hyperspace. He moved on for who knows how long like this until he suddenly stopped and the light disappeared. His eyes were blinded by the absence and when his vision finally came back to him he found himself sitting in a spot that looked almost exactly like the park from earlier only things were just somehow different. As he looked around figures that were like faceless people suddenly began to appear. Instead of words coming from them, music that seemed to bring forth the emotion they were feeling rang out from them. All of their songs mixed together to create clashing and yet harmonious symphony of complex emotions. It was almost to the point of overwhelming him when everything suddenly went back to the darkness from the beginning. Out of it in front of Gray came a figure. The figure soon came into view and was a mirror of Gray himself. They were completely covered in blood from head to toe and had glowing red eyes. They smiled at Gray and looked like they were about to say something to him. Right before they could get a single word out, everything was over............

Gray opened his eyes and breathed heavily. The dream was as weird as every other dream he had had before. He drank the remainder of his glass of water and poured himself some more. He drank some more of it before he looked up to Sanya. He said in a shaky voice, " That is the last dream I had. I had it before I came to see you. Is it what you were looking for?" He hoped it was because he didn't want to try to remember any of the other dreams he had had.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Her breathing would be slow down dramatically as she saw into his sub conscious. The vision started out as the swirling void of hyperspace till a blinding light appeared then dulled to pitch black. More images would begin. The park from before while each face started as blanks her own memory would fill in the blanks. Although the aura of each living being radiated off them she could make out what the auras represented those who where enjoying their time gave off a blue essence while the one man she could definitely make out trying to score drugs was a faded red. Yet everything seemed to flow together like it was one singular entity. The living force embraced everything here the world it's self radiated it.

Sanya could feel his heart rate rise as everything turned to black again. This time only one image appeared the image of himself. Although it was a different version of him, one cover in blood. His face corrupted by the dark side with blackened vains risen to the surface of his skin. Even his eyes was red and bloodshot. The second the figure was about to speak the connection cut. She had enough to go from. Her eyes would open showing her natural orange eyes that stared at the man as he guzzled down water. "From what I can make out of it is a chain of events will happen faster than you can anticipate. While everything me not seem clear those people's emotions reflect your own. Every emotion is a strong one but for you they play a different part. Without controls they can rule you and make you into something of evil and corruption."

She realize she wasn't making much sense. "Mr Raxis what separated me from the rest of the medics you have seen? They use just science to justify answers. As for me I use science and the force to justify mine. What I did with the jug earlier is the same ability as the one where objects move closer or further from you. We use the force to control and manipulate everything around us. But been able to use the force has its price. The Jedi are know to be emotionless. This isn't true but they merely feel the emotion and let it roll off them with controls and will power. Their power comes from discipline and feeling the force flow through them. The sith use emotions like fear, anger and hate to fuel their power. It becomes an addiction and people lose who they where in it. Sith are know to kill and slaughter people even control how they live by ruling them in fear. As for me I walk a line in between I feel all my emotions but I don't let them rule who I am. The dark side and light side are just names always remember that. No matter what it is just the force nothing else." She know by this point she was ranting and going on and on about something the man simply didn't understand yet.

"Your choices define you. But if you want to avoid becoming something you're not the man you saw before you in the vision, then you need to learn quickly. You need to know how to control this power before it controls you. I can train you myself or you can find someone who you trust more than I. You know how to find someone with the force already. Just reach out and relax and you can feel them. As for the headaches don't fight against it but let it flow through you. Your one with everything else. It takes time but you'll get there."

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Gray listened to Sanya go on and on about what was going on with him. She spoke about her being different than other medics which was why he had come to her. He listened to everything she had to say but didn't understand half of it. What did any of it have to do with what was going on with him? She was a jedi healer, he knew that, but how did her jedi tricks have anything to do with the oddness that kept going on with him? He couldn't completely process it right now he was so worked up after remembering the dream from the night before he came here. He took a moment to calm himself down like he had done before. He closed his eyes and began to focus on calming himself down. The force began to collect around him as he did. He kept at it for a bit before he finally began to feel himself relax both physically and mentally. He let out a deep breath when he finally opened up his eyes.

Gray looked at Sanya and said, " Aright lets see if I got what you were saying to me. You are saying what is wrong with me has to do with the force right? So does that mean it is possible some witches cursed my family? Or are you saying that something was done to me through the force? I don't really get what you are saying. I get that it has something to do with the force, but that is about it." He knew what she was telling him. He knew she was saying he was manipulating the force like she had been doing, but he couldn't accept it. There was no way he was able to do something as amazing as that. Why had it never been discovered before now? Weren't you suppose to be found at young age for something like this?

Gray began to take another drink of his glass of water. It was clear what was running through his mind right now as well as showing through his force signature. He was in denial because it was all a little sudden for him. He just needed a bit more of a push and he would have to accept it no matter what. Even he couldn't deny that everything Sanya had been showing and saying was anything other than the complete truth.

OOC: I am so sorry it took this long to reply.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"] Ξ [member="Stardust"]

Sanya shook her head with a smile. "No witches, no curse. Just your destiny unraveling. You have the ability to use the force like me. You have the ability to change lives and hopefully for the better of this messed up society of war and never ending political rants that just cause more war. Then again it's not all bad I guess I can put my talents to good use." Sanya would stand from her chair picking up the glass of water and finnishi it off then put the glass back down. "Maria could you fetch my gear to head up to Kura." The Droid would nod it's head and go off to Sanya's privet quarters. "Mr Raxis am I to believe you have any gear more suited to the cold weather?" The question seemed bizarre with the weather been rather warm out side but she had a reason. "I ask because we are going to put your connection of the force to the test. I feel as you have been trying to fight it but you will have to learn to trust it and let the force guide you on your path. Much like it's been trying to guide you through the visions."

Sanya put the key card for the speeder on the desk. "you can take the speeder to your ship. Call it a gift. As for where to meet me I'll send you the precise coordinates of the location when I'm onboard my ship." Maria would walk out of her private quarters carrying many things mostly on hangers. "Thank you Maria. Could you please carry that to the freighter." Sanya would begin to walk to the elevator be for she looked back. "See you soon Mr Raxis." As she stepped inside the glass doors would close.

The elevator took her two floors down to the hanger. As the doors opened She'd look at the ship and it's shining gleem from been washed since last using it. She'd begin walking again to it seeing the few droids about maintaining the hanger. Pipes where neatly coiled machines out the way. The place was clean and ordily. Moving up the ramp then through the ship to the cockpit and flick the switch to raise the ramp. Walking through the ship once more she would start to undress herself making her way to the bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom