Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maelasi Eramar

KFArqyl.png
MAELASI ERAMAR

General Overview
  • Name: Maelasi Eramar
    ​​Titles:
    Creeping Death
  • The Right Hand of Magnus
  • Captain of the Eidolon

[*]Species: Thyrsian
[*]Place of Birth: Quarzite
  • Current Home:
    The Black Pyramid, Ankhypt

[*]Age: 22 Standard Years
[*]Gender: Female
[*]Build: Athletic, Well-Toned
  • Height: 5'8
  • Eye Colour: Amber
  • Hair Colour: Jet Black
  • Complexion: Pale
  • Distinguishing Features: Various Sith Rune Markings
  • Playby: Sofia Boutella as Ahmanet

[*]Force Sensitive?: Very Much So
  • Force Rank: Sith Acolyte, Previously Dark Jedi Knight

Strengths And Weaknesses
  • Strengths:
    Combat Prowess; Raised to fight from a young age, and harboring a genuine love of conflict, Maelasi is a capable fighter who strives to improve herself with every opportunity that presents itself
  • Educated; Maelasi received an extremely high level of education, studying in some of the Galaxy's top Academies. She was schooled toward Leadership, though despite that fact chose to make her way from the bottom of the rung when she graduated and entered the military
  • Reborn; In the Dunes of Ankhypt, Maelasi's life was turned on its head. She was effectively reborn, molded into a servant and forced to embrace the Force she had spent most of her life rejecting

[*]Weaknesses:
  • Cybernetics; During one of her earlier trials she lost her left leg, and since then has had to rely on a cybernetic implant. While this may not seem like a bad thing, it does leave her exposed to ion damage which could render the limb useless.
  • Untapped Potential; For the most part she has rejected the Force Sensitive facet of her being, and though she has now been forced to face that side of herself she remains almost entirely untrained
  • Parasite; Since her rebirth, Maelasi has not felt entirely herself - it is as though a parasite has latched itself onto her soul, craving power and at times taking over her will entirely
  • Zealot; At this point in time, Maelasi belongs completely to the one named Mythos; heart, body, soul, she looks upon him with complete reverence, in the way one might a God, and is subject to his whims

Family And Relationships

• Family:
    Unknown

[*]Friends:
  • Not Applicable

[*]Masters And Apprentices:
  • [member='Mythos'], Current Master and 'Deity'
  • Tyrin Ardik, Former Master

[*]Named Employers And Employees:
  • Leos Palle, Former Employer

[*]Pets and Mounts:
  • Not Applicable

[*]Successful Kills:
  • Not Applicable

Pre-Roleplay History

Are you sure this needs to be covered for my initiation process, Sir? Why don't I ask you some questions instead? No? ... Fine.

I already mentioned that I was born on Quarzite, not Thyrsus like the majority of my kind. I don't know the reason why my parents ventured to such a toxic planet just weeks before my birth, but I do know that they left me there shortly afterwards without any form of explanation. While I was no Kage, my adoptive parents treated me as one of their own and so it was that I was raised fully immersed in their culture.

My natural prowess with a blade was discovered when I was around seven, and it was completely by accident. The details don't really matter, merely the outcome: not wanting my talents to go to waste, I was given the chance to leave Quarzite's caves behind to venture into the Galaxy and study at some of the leading Academies on offer. Grateful for the opportunity, and for all my adoptive family had done for me, I chose to accept - believing I would do them proud.

Moving from Academy to Academy was difficult, and not because I didn't like the travelling or found it difficult to make new friends - because both came easy to me. You see, while my primary focus was on learning to fight they also expected me to grasp more intangible and literary skills. Having been raised into a society which had little need for the written form, it was safe to say I was illiterate. Which meant at times I found myself sat in classes with students half my age.

It was frustrating, but I pushed on through it due to a determination to make my family proud. And it paid off, because soon I was in lessons with people of my own age, sometimes older, and I thoroughly enjoyed expanding my mind to new ideas. Yeah, I know, you wouldn't think it to look at me, would you?

During this time was when I found out about my roots a little more: I had never been lied to about my origins or my species, but I hadn't really been given much information either. While writing a paper on Galactic Species' with a natural affinity for combat, I stumbled upon texts citing the Thyrsian culture. I had been raised in a society where combat was fast paced, and more often than not we resorted to fist fights over melee.

But the case study opened my eyes to another way to go about things, one which was hard-wired into my DNA.

I spoke with my tutors about my Thyrsian roots, and they were more than willing to entertain my desire to train in the ways of my people. Learning to fight in weighty armour was my first difficult lesson - it was tiring, at times I felt as though I might melt due to how warm it got when running around in a thick layer of metal, yet all the same my willpower got me through the most intense sessions until soon I barely felt the weight at all.

For years I was put through my paces, serving leaders of all different calibres; I was sent to extreme climates in order to acclimatise to the harsh conditions, taught to use my environment to my advantage and my foes disadvantage, conditioned into the peak of my own physical fitness. That's not to say I didn't come across roadbumps that even my teachers didn't mean to place before me.

During one particularly difficult trial I lost my leg to a -- well, the creature doesn't matter. I learnt a few things that day, never underestimate an enemy, even if you think you're stronger than they are, and cybernetics kriffin' hurt.

Anyway, finally it came time to graduate.

I passed all of my exams, with my philosophical and literary grades being far higher than the mathematical and scientific ones. Naturally, however, my true talent shone through in that I aced my physical training program.

And, well, you know the rest of the story, Sir; because this was where I was sent, to you.

Wait, what do you mean I'm in the wrong department? I'm applying to be a soldier, not a Sith!

Factory Creations

• Not Applicable
    Not Applicable

Roleplay Listings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom