Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Madlad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
ed8040a0ae131ed21abfdd2fb4ee964b.jpg

• Canon link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Talohn Atar
  • Affiliation: Talohn's crew
  • Model: Unknown. The droid has been modified so many times that it's hard to tell what the droid originally was.
  • Modularity: This droid is modular, but Talohn is really the only one who knows how, as this droid is a mess of his making.
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Other than the regular droid parts to function, the droid is equipped with beskar plating to cover the important parts. The beskar is covered with a cool sheen of orange and white paint.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: 3rd degree and 4th degree hybrid
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: The droid is armed with a flamethrower on the top of it's right wrist, and two hidden compartments on the bottom of it's forearms that open up to release two viroblades into Madlad's hands for wielding. The hands are equipped with activateable electric units so that the droid is able to shock people when grabbing them or their weapons. Finally, the tips of Madlad's fingers can extend outwards into sharp tipped claws. In recent upgrades, Madlad's arsenal has only improved. Detractable blades have been added to the kneecaps in order to allow for a nasty surprise during CQC. Hydraulic systems have been installed in both the arms and legs to allow for harsher punches, kicks, and higher jumps. The fibers and wires within Madlad's internals have been changed to be more elastic, allowing for more flexibility in general.

• Misc. Equipment: Heartbeat sensor, Thermal scanners, slicing tools, frequency scanners, language translation, internal heaters.
  • Resistances (Optional): High
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Extreme
    • Kinetic: Very high
    • Lightsabers: Extreme
    • EMP: Very low
    • Cryo: High
    • Fire: High
    • Slicing; Very high
    • Shock: High
    • Melee: Extreme
    • Fungi: None
    • Acids: None
    • Radiation: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • For better or worse, Madlad is a self learning droid, and adapts over time as all self learners do. This also means it gets more personality over time, negative traits included
  • The droid, on top of the beskar plating, is equipped with an energy shield. (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Personal_energy_shield/Legends )
  • It also has a buckler energy shield on it's left wrist. (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Watch_portable_shield)
  • For climbing and other purposes, madlad has a grappling hook installed that shoots out from the top of the forearm.
  • Talohn has recently installed internalized heaters, since Madlad is heat resistant, allowing for it to quickly melt off any cryo difficulties.
STRENGTHS
  • Language translation: Madlad does have protocol droid programming, and has a knowledge of very many languages which it can translate.

• Flexibility: Madlad is made to have more freedom of movement than most droids. This allows it to take some actions most droids can't, be it acrobatics or martial arts.

• Close combat: Madlad is programmed with multiple styles to use in cqc depending on the weapon it has.

• Long range combat: Sniping and shooting, as long as Madlad has a blaster, it's likely to fire true.

• Slicing: Madlad is made to be an accomplished slicer, to help Talohn in his endeavors of doing so.

• Tech knowledge: Madlad has a general knowledge of tech and engineering, easily able to help repair ships, speeders, and even work on other droids.

• Weapons: Madlad loves them. He's all about customizing weaponry, creating new weapons and gadgets, and he loves to make explosives when Talohn will allow it.

• Strategy: Madlad is good in aiding the creation of plans, especially if it's ambush tactics

• Quick processors: This basically means Madlad has fast reflexes, allowing it to react in time for most occasions. In a recent upgrade, Madlad has been given an odin core processor from Roble Manufacturing, allowing it's reaction times and calculations in battle to ascend up to insane speed. As an example, it can calculate the trajectory of a blaster shot the split second it leaves the barrel, and react accordingly

WEAKNESSES
  • Stubborn: Madlad, once a choice is made, is hard to convince otherwise.

• Violent: Madlad, when not kept under control, will sway towards violent activity very easily if it's temper is challenged.

• Negative disposition: By nature, Madlad is cynical and dark, and is not kinds to those it does not know.

• Greedy: Madlad is always looking for new parts or enhancements. This can lead to what it calls 'salvaging', which is basically stealing.

DESCRIPTION

This droid originally was a regular protocol droid when Talohn got ahold of it. Not functioning and in horrible disrepair, but a droid nonetheless. The was never a specific purpose in mind when Talohn worked on this droid. He thought of a need, and he upgraded the droid to fill it. Over the years, with every better part he got from a shop from salvaging, he added it to Madlad. This has created the droid that can be seen today. A junky droid to most, but a masterpiece in Talohn's eyes. The white paint certainly helps it look less like junk however. Talohn is nowhere close to finishing this droid, but he hopes to one day make Madlad into the perfect storm to help him rule the galaxy. After all, at this point, the droid is like a brother to him.

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Hi I will be reviewing your submission today

so to start with you are missing all of the below from your out of character information, also your image credit please switch it to the deviant art link for the picture instead of the pintrest link.

• Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
  • Permissions: (Please link any Marketplace purchase approvals or other permissions to use other Writer’s submissions as part of the submission)
  • Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in the submission.)
So with materials, at the moment you can just say durasteel the rest you can just add into your historical information

Please link the energy shields even if they are just the https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Personal_energy_shield/Legends link.

With resistances I need you to give short one answer words for each much like the template here! Also please add all your grappling hook and the like to special features.

Strengths and weaknesses try to dot point each rather than running them in a list.

Please tag me when your done and I can give this another look over

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Hi I will be reviewing your submission today

so to start with you are missing all of the below from your out of character information, also your image credit please switch it to the deviant art link for the picture instead of the pintrest link.

• Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
  • Permissions: (Please link any Marketplace purchase approvals or other permissions to use other Writer’s submissions as part of the submission)
  • Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in the submission.)
So with materials, at the moment you can just say durasteel the rest you can just add into your historical information

Please link the energy shields even if they are just the https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Personal_energy_shield/Legends link.

With resistances I need you to give short one answer words for each much like the template here! Also please add all your grappling hook and the like to special features.

Strengths and weaknesses try to dot point each rather than running them in a list.

Please tag me when your done and I can give this another look over

I don't exactly get what it wants when it says permissions and primary source. Could you elaborate more? Sorry to bother about this!

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar
That is okay I can clarify more, so they are on the template and they refer to if let's say it's using a weapon made by someone else you have to ask to use that weapon then it would be added to permissions.
Primary source is what the thing that you have created might be loosely based on, like if I made a shield I might use some of the shielding links from wookie as what sources or ideas I was using to make this submission.
Canon source is exactly as it sounds a link to the canonical item you are either updating or using as the submission.
I hope this helps

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar
That is okay I can clarify more, so they are on the template and they refer to if let's say it's using a weapon made by someone else you have to ask to use that weapon then it would be added to permissions.
Primary source is what the thing that you have created might be loosely based on, like if I made a shield I might use some of the shielding links from wookie as what sources or ideas I was using to make this submission.
Canon source is exactly as it sounds a link to the canonical item you are either updating or using as the submission.
I hope this helps

I don't have any permission to use the art, does that mean I can't use it? Also I have no canon source, this droid is based on a droid type from another rp. I'll link that as my source.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar
Okay so going through the rest of the submission again
Unique -4
Average 0
Average 0
Resistances
Very High +2
Average 0
Very low -2
Very low -2
None -3
Average 0
= -9 meaning you are way under powered in terms of ratings please bump some ratings up a bit.

Again materials doesn't require all the extra fluff it is fine to just be durasteel, Please add your grappling hook and your shields to your special equipment.

Try to dot point your strengths and weaknesses to make them easier to read.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar
Okay so going through the rest of the submission again
Unique -4
Average 0
Average 0
Resistances
Very High +2
Average 0
Very low -2
Very low -2
None -3
Average 0
= -9 meaning you are way under powered in terms of ratings please bump some ratings up a bit.

Again materials doesn't require all the extra fluff it is fine to just be durasteel, Please add your grappling hook and your shields to your special equipment.

Try to dot point your strengths and weaknesses to make them easier to read.

I get to buff the droid? Alright. I might add some other features if ideas hit me.

also, special equipment section? I assume you mean special features?

John Locke John Locke

some threads are taking longer than expected. I was planning to add the changes when Talohn actually did the upgrades in rp. But the threads where Talohn tries to get those supplies aren't going as fast as I predicted. I'm sorry.

Alright. He didn't used to be like this. The main reason for these changes is because he was upgraded from his original form since Talohn got the parts needed to improve him in rp.

I'll see what I can do to balance him though. Uh, what would you recommend?

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom