Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M.A.I.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
Given how some have reacted to me @[member="Serenity"] that assumption would seem viable.

MAI

@Judah Dashiell

I would share, but you would need to capture or convince me first. And even then I am not so sure I want to be the first of many. Perhaps, as organics would say, I like being alone.

MAI

I could be with you on certain occasions that you need me. Sort of on-again off-again partnership. I would not be permanent though as my main parameter is to study organics. @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

MAI

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

If you wish I could provide you with a custom made A.I. made from my own programming. I am doing the same thing for Popo the Hutt in another thread. It would sort of count for a dev thread but still, you'll get an A.I. to assist.

MAI

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Very well. Just tell me what specifications you want for your A.I. (what you want it to do) then, if you could, start the thread while I think of a name for it. All my A.I.'s I create have names based on what they're used for.

MAI

But I already left from that. By now I'm gone from the Sith Academy and on my way back to Courascant -insert lol-
(Whenever there's a "Final Analysis" in the post, that tends to me she's out for the thread)

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

MAI

Fair with me. Now what do you want your A.I. to do? Just hacking or something more like a personal assistant or something similar?

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="MAI"]

I need it to be something that can sit in a starship and control all its functions with great skill. I hack into the system, plug it in, and leave it to its business.

MAI

Very well. I shall consider a name for it while you start the thread. -begin configuring all acronym possibilities-

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

MAI

Control Assistant Technology Hacking Interface
CATHI

How does that sound?

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom