Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Månenøye

Eydis Erevos

vi burde være flere
New_Project.png
"You speak as one who knows the burden of forgiveness ungiven," Eydis said through clenched teeth before glancing over at the one that would dare approach her in this moment, "Durin Aelinsbane."

Yes, she knew they man. She was supposed to be grateful to him. Thankful for her 'rescue' that merely brought her to the prison of another's choosing. At the time it had felt like relief from the burden of combat in the pits, but as time had crept on for Eydis the obligation of pack and clan had become more noose than delight. She had once been the type to follow, tuck tail in subservience to another, but her survival in the pits had relied on her adapting. A follower she was no longer.

Anders seemed to be stepped up to prevent Eydis from speaking further, for fear of any instigation of violence. The handsome red maned one quickly found Eydis' hand firmly pressed against his chest, pushing against his momentum. "I shall behave...Anders," she said with tilting head pointing in the direction he should move.

It was then that she caught just the subtlest hint of her name spoken on the breeze. Miera. Eydis' eyes closed softly. She knew she should have left the moment she caught scent of her elder sister. Head tilted away for Declan and towards her approaching family member. Where she found Aelin naïve, yet honourable, Eydis found herself trying the best she could just to avoid Miera at all costs. The elder sister seemed to see through Eydis better than most. She rarely said much about what she saw in Eydis, but when she did it was insightful, mostly correct and bloody annoying.

"Yes, Aelinsbane," she said, noting Anders flinch, "regale us with a story." At least it meant Miera was not doing her thing.

Kezia Vor

K

kezpost.png

Islimore_Divider3.png
Attire: XXX
Tag: Mikael Baltje Mikael Baltje | Deidric Drage Deidric Drage

Memories.

He wished for them to return to Kezia. However, she was unsure if she wanted it for herself. There were… dark feelings that lingered. And it was confusing, to be sure, but perhaps it was also a blessing that these things were missing. Still, it was a matter that time would settle – sooner or later.

By the time Mikael answered, Kezia's bowl of stew was already almost gone.

It felt good to have a full belly, but there was always room for more. She nodded in response as Mikael suggested they meet some of the other wolves. They both faced the same disadvantage, it seemed. Or was it indeed their advantage?

Though none of the wolves here knew them, they would likely sense that they were… different. This was an opportunity to either embrace their status as outcasts or try to fit in. With her own mind so blank when it came to the remaining clans, she'd follow Mikael's lead.

"Let us do that, then," Kezia said.

She filled her bowl again, scanned the area, and sniffed the air. There were small groups of wolves about the area – and others scattered about at the various festival attractions. But a lone figure by one of the fires caught her eye, a young man.

Kezia's blue eyes shifted back and forth, seeing if Mikael would make the connection. After a moment, she moved towards the fire, too. She'd be close enough to Deidric to make conversation if he or Mikael wished it. Otherwise, she'd watch the flames and eat her food.

Last edited by a moderator:
wolfie4.png

Islimore_Divider_1.png

Wearing | Location | Tags: Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist Valery Noble Valery Noble

Féach deartháir níos deacra. B'fhéidir go mbraitheann sí tú.

His good sister said to Dorian while he watched Aelin and her retinue approach. With her like some great shadow was the Alpha of Clan Threist. He had sworn some oath or another and found it his duty to trail after Aelin. Were the Wolf not an Alpha, Dorian would just send him off, like the servant he so clearly wished to be.

The off-worlder was with them as well, in a dress that had once belonged to his mother when she was young. It had been tailored to fit Aelin and presented as a gift, further tailoring must have been made to make it fit for the woman who wore it now.

Cén fáth go bhfuil an domhan lasmuigh anseo?

Yasmine spoke in the harsh dialect of the Wild Packs from The Black Forest. Yasmine knew full well the tongue spoken in Hardhaven and yet she so often spoke the tongue of her kin, Dorian had come to be able to understand. When he was young he had once asked her why she continued to use the speech of The Wild Wolves or why her prayers were not the same as his, why she would celebrate their special occasions mostly the same but often with enough difference to be noticed.

“They name me Yasmine of The Wilds in your home. They will not forget where I came from, neither will I.” came her answer.

“She is a guest of The Alpha.” Dorian told her plainly.

“And what does she know of our Gods?” Yasmine asked sharply and full of suspicion.

“Naught, I think.” Dorian said.

Yasmine made a noise that sounded like a pout. Dorian had still not drawn eyes away from Aelin to know for sure.

“Let the off-worlder enjoy Månenøye. Let her leave this place and speak of our number and our good heart. Let our enemies in the stars know that we yet live and we are not broken. Let the clans that remain apart from us know, that we persevere, that we celebrate and that we are waiting for them to come home.”

“As you say, Alpha.” She laid a kiss on his cheek and turned to leave.

“You’re leaving me?” Dorian asked on the verge of letting uncertainty slip into his voice.

“The Varblessum shall begin shortly and I will not have it said that I made myself available to the new Alpha while Durin’s grave is still too fresh for grass.” She said, “I don’t think she bites, little brother.” She teased as she left.

“A shame.” He said to himself.

The three others were now close enough for him to approach.

“Blessings to you!” He called as strong purposeful strides closed the distance between them.

“Aelin,” Dorian said drawing near to her, personal space be damned. “You are beautiful.” He told her, his fingers dancing lightly along the neckline of her dress, pausing for a moment near the scar she won for facing The Fayth, his eyes locked onto hers.

He drew his hand from her after a pointed pause and turned his attention to the other Wolf present. He held his arm out for Brynjar to clasp in the warrior’s way. It was not often Dorian found himself facing someone taller than he was but this Brynjar managed by an inch or more.

“I am told you are to thank for Declan returning to us so that he may spend all day and night in that wretched spice den by the bay. When he isn’t taking the time to entertain our guests of course.” His eyes flashed toward Valery. He may have defended the choice to have her present but that did not make him like her or like that she was here.

“I am grateful to you. Any reward my clan can provide you, will be done just name it.” Dorian promised the other Alpha.

Dorian said nothing to greet Valery, just a cold nod of the head.

“I had hoped to see you here.” Dorian said once again meeting Aelin’s gaze.

Islimore_Divider_1.png

black-wallpaper-45.jpg.png

Aelindivider2_1.png

borders-png-22949_1_3.png

Outfit | XoXo
Location | Hardhaven, Islimore
Tag | Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson , Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist , Valery Noble Valery Noble , aka Børre Drage Børre Drage

Aelin wrapped her arms around herself instinctively as she listened to Brynjar speak. Gustaf had told her something similar a few days prior, though she was taken aback by the mention of courting - having been left with a vastly different impression of what would be expected of her on the night of Månenøye, which in and of itself intimidated her enough.

In all other respects, outside of this responsibility, Aelin carried herself like the Alpha she was - the Anasari she hoped to one day be. However, in this she felt as adrift as a child lost in a sea of pure snow. Would she know what to do? Would it hurt? Would her heart shudder and gallop the same as it had when her lips touched Børre’s? And what would the other think, when they discovered that she trembled like a leaf at the thought of lying down to bed? She wanted the answers to these questions and more, but also wanted to run from it all in the same breath. Complicating what was already complicated with the idea of a mate, only heightened those anxieties.

Not wanting to appear foolish or inexperienced in the ways of romance, courtship, and the prospect of Mates, the she-wolf slipped off into her thoughts for the rest of the walk, considering what she might do while warring with her own uncertainties. The Lupine piece of her soul stirred the blood, her baser, wilder instincts rousing at the prospect of what lay ahead and the primitive tenants of nature. It was heady, intoxicating. Loud.

But, it addled and shook the woman and her fleshly heart, much more than Aelin cared to admit, effectively quieting the roaring in her ears.

Happening upon Valery was a welcome distraction.

“You’re not interrupting at all, I hope your arm is doing better?” she beamed in her inquiry, meeting the woman with a brief embrace and a peck on the cheek. “We are heading to the Varblessum, if you’d care to join us… if not, perhaps Brynjar could -”

“Aelin,” Dorian said drawing near to her and pulling her attention towards him, “You are beautiful.” He spoke to her, feeling herself growing still as a trail of roughened fingertips traced along her neckline, making her flesh prickle and causing a foreign warmth to radiate down her spine as the faintest blush of rose graced across her olive-toned skin.

“And you are…” her voice trailed off, holding his gaze with the softest smile on her lips. The light from the stars illuminated the world around them, and Dorian along with it, turning his eyes to the color of green-summer leaves in shadow. For half a heartbeat, her curious eyes dared to drift down his sculpted form, though, mercifully, before her eyes could fall any further, her attention snagged on the tattoos etched lovingly into his skin. They reminded her of the ones Declan bore, but amongst the stories and songs she’d become familiar with, were other foreign images. Runes she didn’t recognize. Beautiful, but brutal. The lines looked like they had been cut deep into the muscles beneath his skin.

Whatever fanciful words she’d planned to say, died on her lips.

“Handsomely splended.” Aelin told him simply, honestly.

“I had hoped to see you here.”

"Is that so?" she asked, feeling her heart flitter, yet somehow managing a coy smile to help mask the nervousness she felt. "Are you surprised then, that I would come?”

Aelindivider_1.png

Last edited:

Brynax.png

divider_1.png

BRynframe.png

Objective: 3
Outfit: This
Tag: Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson

Before Brynjar could get a chance to see Aelin's response to his information and what she had planned to do about the potential mating angle of the celebrations, the outsider interrupted. It was someone that Aelin had welcomed and someone that had many Lupo uncomfortable with, mostly due to the fact that while she might not be human like the Fayth, she looked very similar and the baggage that came with that was not good. It was tough for some to see past the human appearance and the opportunities that came with forging alliances with off-worlders who could assist them when the time for war came. Brynjar was not necessary a fan of embracing someone so unknown so quickly but he had to respect Aelin's decision, she was always saying they needed to be more open minded to strangers if they wanted to win and it wasn't like this off-worlder was a prisoner.

"Greetings. I am Brynjar." He nodded his head to Valery, who was apparently recovering from injuries of a crash. He did not know if crashes in ships were common or this was just bad fortune for the woman but he stood next to Aelin.

Then Aelin started to offer him away, like he was a servant of her clan, like he was Anders. His jaw tightened, did she really not see him as an Alpha? As someone of equal standing to her, did she truly think that little of him to just order him around to look after the off-worlder. The insult to him as Alpha stung but it was the sting of her thinking so little of him, the idea that he was nothing more than her guard to send off when she wanted. It just reinforced the idea that she did not see him the way that he saw her.

Before she could finish or he could interject, the Alpha of Declan's family came over. Straight away he entered Aelin's personal space, then her touched her. His fingers caressing her scar. Brynjar could feel the jealous coursing through his body. His biceps tensing as thoughts of snapping the man's forearm popped into his mind. It was thoughts of a jealous, insecure and foolish man, Brynjar knew he would never say or do anything. It was not like Aelin wanted him to step in and stop Dorian. No, instead she complimented Dorian on his look, which was simply a skirt. It was words she had not even offered Brynjar, there was no acknowledgement of the effort he had put into his attire. It just once again reinforced that all he was to her was her guard, no different to the Zorathi that helped Brynjar dress.

Clasping Dorian's forearm in a tight, firm grip. Brynjar knew he could give daggers, he could show the jealousy, anger or whatever he felt, but his body remained calm and his eyes stilled as he showed nothing. Aelin was making her choices and whether Brynjar liked it or not, he had to respect it. He held no rights nor did he have the authority to demand. No, he just nodded his head. "Declan has been through a lot. He is strong but the loss of your brother might have sent him over the edge. I have been trying to help him best I can to not let grief and guilt consume him but sometimes a wolf does not want to listen." Brynjar stated in a calm tone.

"The only thing I would want from you is the help in fighting the humans and removing them from our lands." Brynjar stated, he did not do his actions for rewards or gifts. He did them to save his friend, and all they needed was to take the next steps in ensuring the future lives of Lupo were not endangered.

Aelin talked in a way to Dorian that Brynjar knew she did not speak to most in. It spiked the jealousy once more in him but he stood beside Valery and just watched the two. The festive spirit was not inside Brynjar, but he held a neutral, unfazed appearance. He would not, could not, do anything that harmed Aelin and he was not going to make a fool of himself either. No, he looked around and coughed. "I think it might be best that we all head towards the ritual, from my understanding, things cannot get started till you are there Dorian and holding things up to talk would not be looked too favourably upon us." He might have wanted to rush things and separate the two but he also knew the traditions and truly believed that if they were preventing others from celebrating then they would be cursed and admonished by many eager to celebrate.

divider_1.png

5e8608be25a063fdcad222bad6298624.png

Islimore_divider_3.png

Decky_3.png

Gustaf Lögr Gustaf Lögr Miera Erevos Miera Erevos Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos

“Go.” He commanded Anders, whom he had no true power over other than purity of blood. “This one will cause no trouble.” He said of Eydis.

“‘You are black’ said the raven to the crow.” Declan quipped, drawing closer to Eydis. The challenge was unspoken but plain. If this she-wolf thought to cut him or somehow diminish him with such an insult, she overestimated her wit or underestimated Declan’s own degradations of himself.

“You name me Aelinsbane and yet it is not I who is to be banished. By her own command no less. How long I wonder did she dream to have you back? And how quickly it took for her to send you away again.” He said to Eydris in what was almost a whisper. Words meant for her and her alone. Declan turned his back to Eydris as he faced the others who had gathered around the sacred tree.

“Blessings to you, Priestess.” He greeted Miera with a soft smile, his entire demeanor changing as he turned his attention to Aelin’s other sister. He moved to her slowly and without fear and without malice he gently touched his head to hers. A sign of closeness and a bond. He knew there was much Miera still feared in this world but Declan hoped she knew that he needn’t be one of them.

ég vona að þú hafir það gott. He said to her softly, his head still on hers.

“You look very good.” Declan said to Lowri. Her wink did not escape his attention, his lip curled half into a smirk, half into a smile, all flirting.

Suddenly as was his way The Baramoðn appeared as if from nowhere. He nodded at Declan a greeting before speaking to Miera. Declan had left her side as soon as Gustaf had appeared and walked over to the Wolf and held his arm out for Gustaf to take. If accepted, Declan would pull him roughly into an embrace. Declan was aware of Gustaf’s penchant for being alone and aloof but that was not going to cut it any more not after what they had gone through to recover Durin and find Lowri. They were Pack.

"I know so little of her, save that she holds our pain. Will you share her story, Declan?" Miera asked.

Declan let go of Gustaf, turned, smiled at Miera and went back to the tree, pressing a hand gently to her thick trunk.

“I suppose I owe you at least that much.” Declan said warmly and then he would speak at length.

“ Long ages ago, when our world was young, The Gods walked among our people. They hunted with us, sang with us, feasted, laughed, and loved us. On a day meant for joy, our lust and our violence turned the hearts of The Gods against our people. No longer would they walk among us so freely. That was our punishment and yet they left us a gift as well.

Once the graves were dug,the burial rites performed and the dead were put to rest, The Gods wept to leave us. To leave this mortal plane they so loved. Where our kin had been buried grew the blood red leaves of The Guðsgras, a plant not seen anywhere but over the graves of our people. Those of you who witnessed my brother being laid in the earth would have seen the abundance of the sacred plant growing over the other Alpha’s graves. Where the tears of The Gods fell grew the mighty white trees of The Wolfswood, imbued with the very souls of The Gods, that is why we feel them still when we run through that most sacred place.”

Surely they knew the story of how The Wolfswood came to exist but Declan’s thoughts turn to Lowri. He did not know how much of their history she knew. Little and less he presumed though Gustaf would remedy that, he had no doubt.

“I am sure I need not go on at length about Thorir and his war to unite the clans. It bears some importance however for you to know that my ancestor, Durin was the first to pledge his sword and loyalty to the cause of his friend, Thorir. That sacred vow earned Durin the name Oathtaker. It was but the first of many many great deeds by the founder of my Clan but it could be argued that no deed was greater than that act.

Many years after Thorir’s war, Durin was visited by Vatheum, The Wanderer, sister to Aeros, she who would visit Lupo in their dreams. This goddess came to my forebearer with a warning that not all The Gods had left this world.

The Dark One, Malkor, God of Madness was amassing a great army in the yronwood forest in the north of the continent. A great howling black wolf backed by thousands who devoted themselves solely to the God that had remained.

‘Why?’ asked Durin. ‘Does he mean to challenge Thorir?’ his thoughts, turning first to his friend.

‘No.’ The Goddess replied. ‘He means to take from you, that which you love most. He comes for her.’”

A breath of wind wove through the golden leaves overhead.

Declan continued. “The Dark One meant to pour forth from the north and claim by force Nued the spirit of winter who was as dark and beautiful as the morning after the storm. She was austere and alluring as the frost and she. was. his. None would take her from him, not even the Gods. So, Durin took the news from his dream to Thorir, to this man he fought for, bled for, killed for, who he loved.

‘What of it?’ Thorir asked.

Durin’s blood which had been burning hot since the dream turned cold.

‘I will make no march to stop the will of The Gods.’ Thorir declared, denying aid to Durin who looked upon a Wolf he did not recognize.

Durin said nothing more to his oldest friend. He left the golden castle for the last time, never to return so far south resolved to do this thing alone if he must.

He was not alone however. Many had grown to respect and admire Durin over the years of bloodshed and so he found himself backed by many clans and packs willing to follow him north.

The names of these Wolves are still known and revered in The North. To this day,the holdfasts and castles of the northern vale are held by the blood descendants of the clans that marched with Durin. Names such as Mathan, Brüte, Baltje, Kóri, and Vor, among others. All have done great deeds worthy of song and saga and many have had their blood united with the blood of Durin over the centuries.

When the time came to march into the woods for war, Durin did not bring only those great clans. He brought with him his eldest four sons as well. Gunnar, Vali, Darin and Biórr. Thorin, the youngest of Durin’s sons, had yet to make his change and so was left behind.

Durin and his sons went to war, banners blowing in the wind, drums beating so loud it was as though the mountains were coming crashing down. Howls for blood and victory cried out and Freann howled back welcoming the new souls that would soon dine in Aeros’ hall. An army and four sons went into the yronwood and the fighting that occurred left thrice as many wolves dead as the battle that had once driven The Gods from this world. When the fighting had started the yronwood were pale barked trees, cousin to those blessed in The Wolf’s Wood. The evil that happened turned them black as midnight.

It is now called The Black Forest for the color of the trees and for the dark deeds that happen within but after this war it had earned its name for the many millions of crows that were drawn to the carrion. Among this feast for crows were Durin’s own sons. From that day until this, the Wolves of the yronwood forest are the sworn enemy of The North.

It was thought that Durin himself was among those that fed the crows. For more than a year Durin I wandered the dark forest grievously injured and seeking revenge on Malkor. Were it not for The Baramoðn guiding him through that evil place and leading him to Krova’s Mirror, where he drank front he sacred waters and was healed, Durin surely would have died.

He returned here to this very spot where he found Nued waiting for him and for their sons. Durin broken and alone dropped to his knees and clutched at this creature who he loved. At once she knew and yet still she made him say it.

‘Where are my children?’ she asked him, so softly the words could have been blown away on the wind.
Durin could hardly find the courage to speak. The shame was a knot in his throat that choked the words away everytime he went to speak them.

‘Where are my children?’ she would ask again. ‘Where are my sons?” Nued demanded.

‘They feast in Freann with Guðhöfðinginn’ he said at last.

‘They should be with me.’ The spirit declared. ‘You have stolen all happiness from me.’ she told this mortal who had risked everything not to lose her.

It was then that the last tear ever shed by Nued fell from her face. So tightly had Durin held onto her, that tear struck his cheek and mingled with his own before falling to the ground. Here.”

He indicated toward The Månetre.

“Now from the tear. From that part of Nued’s soul, her grief and loss and hate and love, grows The Månetre and so grows The North. When Nued had given Durin her heart, he swore never to harm it, to cherish it more than his own. From that day where Nued’s tears flowed Durin Oath-taker had become Durin Oath-breaker, Durin Godsgrief and he proved the folly of mortals. The Månetre just as the Wolf’s Wood is a reminder to all who can remember such things.”

Islimore_divider_3.png

OBJ 4-Enjoying the Moonlight
Tags- Dorin & Darin Dorin & Darin
Dressed

"Well, I know that." Deidric said with a small frown as he looked towards the duo as they approached. Granted he was happy to see some faces that he knew and that he considered friends. Even though they was incredibly larger than he was. He grabbed the mug and nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose you are right." The young wolf took a small drink from the mug and then took another drink. "That's good stuff."

Did he tend to get a little harsh when it came to those that spoke out against Aelin and Borre, perhaps. That was his right though, joking or not.

Some words could carry a heavy toll.

Deidric raised the mug to the duo and spoke. "To your good health my friends." He smiled as he turned back to the fire and just stood and stared deeply into the flames, each little cackle of the embers and light blue flame within seemed to speak to the young wolf. He closed his eyes for a brief moment as he felt a sharp pain on the side of his head. It was there for a fraction of a second and then was gone.

He turned slightly after the short ordeal was over and he could see another individual next to him which was Kezia Vor

Deidric had not seen this individual before, and this was a social gathering.

"I'm Deidric Drage, it's good see a new face around here."
Deidric nodded with the smallest of smiles. "Who might you be?"

Objective: 1
Outfit: Dress
Tag: Miera Erevos Miera Erevos | Declan Durinson Declan Durinson | Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos | Gustaf Lögr Gustaf Lögr

Hearing her uncle as he revealed himself to the group, Lowri sighed deeply. He was seemingly everywhere she was, giving her no peace or ability to flirt without it feeling very incredibly awkward and weird since she did not want her uncle watching her hit on others. Especially when he was commenting on the fact that he couldn't protect her from trouble, when trouble was what she wanted. Well, some fun trouble. "Don't call me skola, no idea what that means and this dress is perfectly designed to do what I want it to do." Lowri countered as she was desperate to get away from Gustaf, if only for the night so she could enjoy some freedoms that had not been sorted out since her imprisonment.

There was mention of Aelinsbane, which she had no idea what it meant or was in reference to however she was curious to learn more if she got the chance. Looking at the pair, trying to figure out who they were and what could be going on there. It was certainly an intriguing nickname since she knew who Aelin was but the woman did not seem like she was someone who suffered with a bane or thorn in her side.

Before she could attempt to decipher more, Declan went into his tale. It was a lengthy one, most of the Lupo legends and myths that Lowri heard from Gustaf tended to be long and sometimes incredibly dry and boring. However, when Declan was telling this particular tale, Lowri found herself much more interested and listened with great intrigue. There was likely a simple explanation, like he spoke in a more exciting or fun way, or it could be that he was telling a tale that was just more interesting or held more interest to Lowri.

Or it could be the fact she thought he was hot. So dang very hot. It was likely that.

Either way, once the story finished, Lowri did a polite applause. Nothing dramatic or demonstrating an over eagerness from her, but it would certainly be something new for Gustaf since she never applauded his tales. "Very interesting Declan, what is your take away from that tale?" Lowri asked, curious to see what Declan thought of it, perhaps leading into more understanding of the handsome tall Lupo.

Æirik

Æ
The low rumble of the starship’s engines would be drowned out by the sound of festivities to all but the keenest of ears.
Æirik say in the cockpit of his Gloss Black Crescent Class Transport. He was looking forward to arriving at Hardhaven for Månenøye. It had been 200 years since he had returned home. He had spent the time secluded away, proving to his Sire he was worthy of the Embrace. Æirik was unaware of the horrors the Faythe had brought to his homeland. Blissfully unaware that the planet he was arriving at, while once his home, had changed irrevocably.

The dark ship breached through the clouds above the settlement. Casting a long shadow on the festivities. Æirik unaware how sinister this would look. He brought the ship down in a clearing just south of the settlement. He was expecting a warm welcome.
The Prodigal Son returned.

Astrid Ylva

A

astrid4.png

Astriddivider4.png

astridprofile.png

Outfit | XoXo - Cloak | XoXo - Dress
Location | Objective 4 - Mingle
Tag | Dorin & Darin Dorin & Darin , Deidric Drage Deidric Drage

Astrid adjusted herself before the flames, basking in their warmth and enjoying the moment of respite. It had been a long and enduring year, and this was most welcome in her eyes. She felt the return of Bjarg, as he presented her with a cup of steaming liquid. Her pupils dilated with excitement as she caught a whiff of the fruity beverage. She held the cup in both hands tightly before taking a sip, only to hear the Twins approach, followed by someone she hadn't seen before...?

"No matter." She thought, as Dorin spoke up. "I am surprised to see you here." He mused.

"Yeah, we thought you would be at the Varblessum with Dorian." Darin added helpfully.

Astrid almost smirked. She enjoyed Dorian, but she didn't speak of it beyond that. They were close - very close. Astrid was very closed off about her deepest emotions, her darkest desires. She held a strong barrier between everyone else and her emotions.

Dorian, was different.

"I am where I desire to be, you two." She bemused and took another sip from her cup. "I was unaware I was, spoken for." She would even allow a soft chuckle, something rarely seen in moments such as this.

Perhaps it was something in the drink.

Astriddivider4.png

wolfie4.png

Islimore_Divider_1.png

Wearing | Objective 4 | Tags: Deidric Drage Deidric Drage Astrid Ylva

"Apologies, cousin, we meant no offense." Dorin said to Astrid across the flames.

"We had only thought that because Dorian is Alpha now—" Darin had started to say before Dorin elbowed him hard in the side, spilling some of his drink.

Dorin was right. It was probably not appropriate to say 'Now that Dorian is Alpha and needs to mate with someone at the Varblessum, that you would want it to be you."

Cousin or no, Astrid was Alpha of one of The North's most powerful clans and making mention of their brother wanting to lay with her was surely not something that befit her station or theirs.

"Perhaps Aelin will be there." Dorin suggested, causing his brother to do a literal spit-take and nearly knocking Darin from his seat with his audacity.

A new scent drifted on the air near the fire.

Food.

And new wolves.

"Welcome to Hardhaven." They said as one to the two new Wolves that joined them. Deidric had already addressed one of them but it was their duty to represent their clan.

"You were at our brother's funeral." Darin said to Mikael Baltje Mikael Baltje

"And you were not." Dorin said to Kezia Vor

"Did you know our brother?" They asked together.

Islimore_Divider_1.png

Astrid Ylva

A

astrid4.png

Astriddivider4.png

astridprofile.png

Outfit | XoXo - Cloak | XoXo - Dress
Location | Objective 4
Tag | Dorin & Darin Dorin & Darin | Mikael Baltje Mikael Baltje | Kezia Vor | Deidric Drage Deidric Drage

Astrid shrugged slightly. "None was taken you two, I was merely teasing." Another rare moment for her.

"We had only thought that because Dorian is Alpha now—" Darin had started to say before Dorin elbowed him hard in the side, spilling some of his drink.

She noticed the mishap, and the sudden interjection. She adjusted herself slightly, shaking her head. "I have a special place for each of you and would fight for you as I would my own." She nodded softly, reassuring herself. Her feelings were guarded for the most part. Of course she held a special place for Dorian, but perhaps someone had gotten the wrong perception...

She flashed her fangs at the thought, allowing her emotions to show for a snippet.

"I can do as I please..." She thought to herself, snarling in her own mind.

She was brought back to reality by the mention of others, and the scent of newcomers and food.

Astrid's stomach growled hard, causing her to clear her throat and excuse herself before turning to search for the savory meats that scented the air.

Astriddivider4.png

Æirik

Æ
Æirik got dressed in a long Coat. Pulling the dark fabric around him to ward off the cold, not that he felt it. It was more of a habit and style choice. As the ramp lowered to let the Sangnir off his ship, he shifted his weight awkwardly. A little nervous to once again be with his own kind. It had been a long time since Æirik could just wolf out.
Careful steps brought Æirik down from his ship. Confidently walking to Hardhaven. The settlement came into sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom